Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Black Elder Berry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling un...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I have tried many of the yogi teas and they all have an unrivaled flavor with quality ingredients. I think they are a lil pricey for tea but whatever
Kassie C.
Canton, OH
I'm not usually a big tea fan bc I don't usually like the flavor. I did like this tea however! Good flavor & tastes good.
Karla G.
Centereach, NY
Lo probe en unas muestras que pedi y save riquisimo realmente me encanta y con este frio que da perfecto Los savores son muy ricos lo seguire comprando
Selena Q.
Tastes horrible to me, but atthe least I feel healthy. It doesn't actually do anything other than make.me feel healthy. There's no actual health benefits other than the fact you're drinking a lot of water.
Sarah  A.
Sub-par. Tastes good but I don't feel like it tastes very fresh as compared to other tea brands in the same price range. I DO like the little daily positive 'horoscope' note on each bag though.
Cassandra W.
High quality of natural tea ingredients, the aroma is captivating to the senses. I am an avid tea drinker so savory every cup.
Stephanie O.
Murfreesboro, TN
I normally really enjoy tea. I like all varieties. Sweet, iced, with lemon, hot, bubble. I did not particularly care for this tea, though. It was kind of bitter tasting to me.
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?

back