Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love this tea! It has great flavor and green tea and echinacea are both healthy for you and cleansing. I love the little quotes on the teabags as well
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I only give this tea four stars because I don't like echinacea but this stuff works wonders when my throat is sore. I rely on Yogi tea for most of my tea needs and have never been let down by them. Plus the little note on the tag of each tea bag is a nice little pick me up when you're feeling down.
Amand F.
Vienna, VA
Foodie Expert
This teas definitely helped mw this cold season. I am a nanny and the kids I watch are always sick. AND I MEAN ALWAYS. A cup of this in the morning made me feel great and didn't have so much caffein in it that my heart was racing like coffee. I have anxiety so I try to stay away from caffeine.
Seppy S.
Montreal, QC
One of my favourite tea brands that we always have on hand at home because it's so easy to make but almost tastes like fresh loose leaf tea. Most of the flavours that I've tried are delicious and the price is pretty good for what you're getting.
Dominika T.
Foodie Expert
I like this tea, it taste so good, every tea-lover should try it. The packaging is pretty well, but I'm not really happy with the quality of this product.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
I love this green tea at least three cups every day.it gives me energy and helps to reduce my fat around the belly. it has nice packaging and better than other green tea brands on the market. I have been using this for months now and planning to continue too.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?