Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Black Elder Berry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
Love the flavor and quality. Buy a box every 2 weeks. Goes great with my clean eating diet.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I love this and I love drinking tea in the miring ! It smells so good as well !
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
I love this green tea at least three cups every day.it gives me energy and helps to reduce my fat around the belly. it has nice packaging and better than other green tea brands on the market. I have been using this for months now and planning to continue too.
Seppy S.
Montreal, QC
One of my favourite tea brands that we always have on hand at home because it's so easy to make but almost tastes like fresh loose leaf tea. Most of the flavours that I've tried are delicious and the price is pretty good for what you're getting.
Dominika T.
I like this tea, it taste so good, every tea-lover should try it. The packaging is pretty well, but I'm not really happy with the quality of this product.
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?