Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Tierra M.
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing. Ive been trying to lose a few pounds and this tea helps with energy and it stops me from snaking all day! it has a great flavor too!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
It's a yummy tea. Love he Yogi teas! This one in particular is great for having when you feel a cold coming on/are fighting one! Filled with a bunch of great antioxidants to help fight it off. Recommend!
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love his tea for when I'm feeling under the weather! It's the perfect energy booster and really does wonders when you're sick. The taste is nice and it's not too strong! Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
I love this green tea at least three cups every day.it gives me energy and helps to reduce my fat around the belly. it has nice packaging and better than other green tea brands on the market. I have been using this for months now and planning to continue too.
Dominika T.
Dominika T.
Foodie Expert
I like this tea, it taste so good, every tea-lover should try it. The packaging is pretty well, but I'm not really happy with the quality of this product.
Seppy S.
Seppy S.
Montreal, QC
One of my favourite tea brands that we always have on hand at home because it's so easy to make but almost tastes like fresh loose leaf tea. Most of the flavours that I've tried are delicious and the price is pretty good for what you're getting.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does the tea require any sweetener or lemon to enhance the flavor? Or does it taste good by itself.