Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Katie K.
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I have tried many of the yogi teas and they all have an unrivaled flavor with quality ingredients. I think they are a lil pricey for tea but whatever
Amy R.
Amy R.
Love yogi tea it is strong and smells good every cup! I have noticed a difference since I started drinking the yogi tea and would recommend it to everyone who drinks tea!
jill d.
jill d.
West Richland, WA
I always drink a cup of this on Sunday to start my week with a flash of Echinacea, I also drink before getting on an airplane
Kayley D.
Kayley D.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tampa, FL
I love tea in general and this brand is definitely one of my favorites. I personally enjoy the taste. I enjoy the little notes on the tea packets and I love how, like all tea, it is organic. i can tell you one thing my mother sears by this tea. she has drawers full.
Kassie C.
Kassie C.
Canton, OH
I'm not usually a big tea fan bc I don't usually like the flavor. I did like this tea however! Good flavor & tastes good.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Green tea is my absolute favorite!! You can't go wrong with this!! Not only does it smell amazing it's super good for your Health also!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great brand of tea, I've never been disappointed by any of the flavors. When I drink Yogi I definitely feel a difference in my body, it makes me feel healthier!
Sarah  A.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
Sub-par. Tastes good but I don't feel like it tastes very fresh as compared to other tea brands in the same price range. I DO like the little daily positive 'horoscope' note on each bag though.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love tea and I love trying all different kinds of brands. I just recently tried this brand and I loved it! Would recommend to anyone
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does the tea require any sweetener or lemon to enhance the flavor? Or does it taste good by itself.