Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Black Elder Berry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling un...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
Tiwa L.
Silverdale, WA
I drink this whenever i feel a cold coming on and i feel like it makes the cold shorter. Love the flavor and it is really comforting
Leah W.
I am all about eating healthy and drinking and this T has so many benefits that your body will just be losing. Weight like crazy
Cassandra W.
High quality of natural tea ingredients, the aroma is captivating to the senses. I am an avid tea drinker so savory every cup.
jill d.
West Richland, WA
I always drink a cup of this on Sunday to start my week with a flash of Echinacea, I also drink before getting on an airplane
Kassie C.
Canton, OH
I'm not usually a big tea fan bc I don't usually like the flavor. I did like this tea however! Good flavor & tastes good.
Kym D.
Traverse City, MI
Yogi carries a large variety of different teas and all of them are top notch. Each different one does just what it says.
Grace H.
Euclid, OH
A nice green tea with a hint of blueberries. Also, the dietary benefits of drinking these teas make them hard to beat!
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
This is one of those teas that I always have on hand. Really good for when you have a cold. The taste is great as well.
Christele P.
It's good. I really don't know how to describe echinacea but often times i take around flu season. And it's good
Mira A.
Marlboro, NJ
Have been using this when kids have colds. They love the flavor and I'm hoping that it helps with their colds
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?