Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Mira A.
Marlboro, NJ
Have been using this when kids have colds. They love the flavor and I'm hoping that it helps with their colds
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
Yes!! very good!!! I take right before I feel I'm getting sick and it helps to heal me. I keep this on hand
Alisha H.
Hollywood, FL
Great way to free radicals, and boost your metabolism! Yogi tea is one of the best out there!
Love the flavor and quality. Buy a box every 2 weeks. Goes great with my clean eating diet.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I love this and I love drinking tea in the miring ! It smells so good as well !
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love tea and I love trying all different kinds of brands. I just recently tried this brand and I loved it! Would recommend to anyone
Sarah  A.
Foodie Expert
Sub-par. Tastes good but I don't feel like it tastes very fresh as compared to other tea brands in the same price range. I DO like the little daily positive 'horoscope' note on each bag though.
Gabriela A.
I love the daily messages on the tea bag,The flavor is a built up taste you need to be serious tea drinker to really appreciate the taste
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing. Ive been trying to lose a few pounds and this tea helps with energy and it stops me from snaking all day! it has a great flavor too!
Carrie L.
Green tea is my absolute favorite!! You can't go wrong with this!! Not only does it smell amazing it's super good for your Health also!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?