Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Black Elder Berry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I have tried many of the yogi teas and they all have an unrivaled flavor with quality ingredients. I think they are a lil pricey for tea but whatever
Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea. Loved it!
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
perfect for the cold season and you feel like you're starting to get sick, or for when you are sick and just need to soothe yourself and warm up.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This tea isn't overpowering to taste, and pairs perfectly with a bit of honey. It's great for cold season and is packed with antioxidants.
Gabriela A.
I love the daily messages on the tea bag,The flavor is a built up taste you need to be serious tea drinker to really appreciate the taste
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love tea and I love trying all different kinds of brands. I just recently tried this brand and I loved it! Would recommend to anyone
Carrie L.
Green tea is my absolute favorite!! You can't go wrong with this!! Not only does it smell amazing it's super good for your Health also!
Mariel I.
My Favorite! It is so delicious compared to
Other green teas I've had where it is a nice taste and very relaxing. Highly recommend it
Tiwa L.
Silverdale, WA
I drink this whenever i feel a cold coming on and i feel like it makes the cold shorter. Love the flavor and it is really comforting
Leah W.
I am all about eating healthy and drinking and this T has so many benefits that your body will just be losing. Weight like crazy
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?