Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Foodie Expert
This tea has a very good flavor, just the right amount of herbs and fruits in it. I recieved a sample back from the brand from here at Influenster, I loved it immediately so I bought a box and will definitely buy another one!
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
When cold season is among us I always keep this in my cabinet. Helping me boost my immune system during cold season. I love the smoothness of this tea, and the flavor isnt too bad either. I would drink this daily if I could.
CarrieAnn H.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
Yes!! very good!!! I take right before I feel I'm getting sick and it helps to heal me. I keep this on hand
Love the flavor and quality. Buy a box every 2 weeks. Goes great with my clean eating diet.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Centereach, NY
Lo probe en unas muestras que pedi y save riquisimo realmente me encanta y con este frio que da perfecto Los savores son muy ricos lo seguire comprando
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Houston, Tx
I am a lover of green tea and this one tastes great. There is a hint of mint but it's just a small hint of it. I love yogi tea! The packaging has sweet words that makes you smile and its organic so.. what's not to love?
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
I have tried almost every yogi tea, and this is my favorite flavor out of all of them! I drink it for the taste, but echinacea is great for your immune system so this is great for when you're sick.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
High quality of natural tea ingredients, the aroma is captivating to the senses. I am an avid tea drinker so savory every cup.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Murfreesboro, TN
I normally really enjoy tea. I like all varieties. Sweet, iced, with lemon, hot, bubble. I did not particularly care for this tea, though. It was kind of bitter tasting to me.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea. Loved it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does the tea require any sweetener or lemon to enhance the flavor? Or does it taste good by itself.