Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Selena Q.
Tastes horrible to me, but atthe least I feel healthy. It doesn't actually do anything other than make.me feel healthy. There's no actual health benefits other than the fact you're drinking a lot of water.
Stephanie O.
Murfreesboro, TN
I normally really enjoy tea. I like all varieties. Sweet, iced, with lemon, hot, bubble. I did not particularly care for this tea, though. It was kind of bitter tasting to me.
Jessica Z.
I have tried almost every yogi tea, and this is my favorite flavor out of all of them! I drink it for the taste, but echinacea is great for your immune system so this is great for when you're sick.
Amy R.
Love yogi tea it is strong and smells good every cup! I have noticed a difference since I started drinking the yogi tea and would recommend it to everyone who drinks tea!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great brand of tea, I've never been disappointed by any of the flavors. When I drink Yogi I definitely feel a difference in my body, it makes me feel healthier!
Lisa S.
Tampa, FL
I love tea in general and this brand is definitely one of my favorites. I personally enjoy the taste. I enjoy the little notes on the tea packets and I love how, like all tea, it is organic. i can tell you one thing my mother sears by this tea. she has drawers full.
Elizabeth B.
Houston, Tx
I am a lover of green tea and this one tastes great. There is a hint of mint but it's just a small hint of it. I love yogi tea! The packaging has sweet words that makes you smile and its organic so.. what's not to love?
Kayley D.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This tea is amazing. Ive been trying to lose a few pounds and this tea helps with energy and it stops me from snaking all day! it has a great flavor too!
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love this tea! It has great flavor and green tea and echinacea are both healthy for you and cleansing. I love the little quotes on the teabags as well
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Hope G.
Foodie Expert
Is this a strong tea?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?