Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Black Elder Berry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I love love love yogi teas. They're strong and flavorful, with a decent price and easy to find. This specific tea brand is a staple for me in the cold season (along with yogi's cold season tea). This helps get your body ready for the cold season and does a wonderful job. This does not have a strong taste, but its a pleasant aftertaste.
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
This brand of tea is one of the best! So many types to choose from and the Green Triple Echinacae is my personal favorite! Great for those of us (like myself) who have allergies; it really helps open your airways and calm your sinuses. The taste is delicious and it is a great cup of tea to settle down with after a stressful day. 10 out of 10 would buy again.
Dallas L.
When cold season is among us I always keep this in my cabinet. Helping me boost my immune system during cold season. I love the smoothness of this tea, and the flavor isnt too bad either. I would drink this daily if I could.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love his tea for when I'm feeling under the weather! It's the perfect energy booster and really does wonders when you're sick. The taste is nice and it's not too strong! Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
I ran across Yogi Tea on a free sample and I have been using it ever since it gives me comfort and keeps me clam and gives me that good feeling and it is a good value and yes it is affordable love it:
Priscilla W.
Millington, TN
Yogi teas are the best! I love green tea. Tea is my all time favorite drink. I like hot or cold tea. When i'm sick i like to drink yogi tea, it makes my throat feel better. The taste is amazing. I like to add sugar and honey to mine. If i had one thing bad to say about this tea is i wood like to see more flavors. But over all i like this tea. Thanks
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
It's a yummy tea. Love he Yogi teas! This one in particular is great for having when you feel a cold coming on/are fighting one! Filled with a bunch of great antioxidants to help fight it off. Recommend!
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
I like these yogi tea and not only for the delicious taste but for the natural benefits they have. They are very affordable and packaged nicely. Yogi tea is one of my go to.
Dana R.
Durham, NC
I am recently obsessed with this tea. I drink it in the morning before yoga and it makes me feel calm, ready for the day, and I love the cute messages on the tea bags! I will definitely be keeping this in my tea box for many years to come since it is great in all seasons.
Sarah  A.
Sub-par. Tastes good but I don't feel like it tastes very fresh as compared to other tea brands in the same price range. I DO like the little daily positive 'horoscope' note on each bag though.
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?