Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Kassie C.
Canton, OH
I'm not usually a big tea fan bc I don't usually like the flavor. I did like this tea however! Good flavor & tastes good.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great brand of tea, I've never been disappointed by any of the flavors. When I drink Yogi I definitely feel a difference in my body, it makes me feel healthier!
Jessica Z.
I have tried almost every yogi tea, and this is my favorite flavor out of all of them! I drink it for the taste, but echinacea is great for your immune system so this is great for when you're sick.
Kayley D.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassandra W.
High quality of natural tea ingredients, the aroma is captivating to the senses. I am an avid tea drinker so savory every cup.
Stephanie O.
Murfreesboro, TN
I normally really enjoy tea. I like all varieties. Sweet, iced, with lemon, hot, bubble. I did not particularly care for this tea, though. It was kind of bitter tasting to me.
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea. Loved it!
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I have tried many of the yogi teas and they all have an unrivaled flavor with quality ingredients. I think they are a lil pricey for tea but whatever
Amy R.
Love yogi tea it is strong and smells good every cup! I have noticed a difference since I started drinking the yogi tea and would recommend it to everyone who drinks tea!
Carrie L.
Green tea is my absolute favorite!! You can't go wrong with this!! Not only does it smell amazing it's super good for your Health also!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Hope G.
Foodie Expert
Is this a strong tea?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?