Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the ...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Leah W.
Leah W.
I am all about eating healthy and drinking and this T has so many benefits that your body will just be losing. Weight like crazy
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
This is one of those teas that I always have on hand. Really good for when you have a cold. The taste is great as well.
Mira A.
Mira A.
Marlboro, NJ
Have been using this when kids have colds. They love the flavor and I'm hoping that it helps with their colds
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I love this and I love drinking tea in the miring ! It smells so good as well !
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
This tea is perfect for cold and flu season. I work in childcare so I'm always exposed to germs. I start drinking this tea at any sign of a cold and it nips it in the bud. It works quickly, and I sleep a lot better than if I hadn't drank this tea. I would recommend this tea to anyone.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Brooklyn Park, MN
The perfect refreshing drink to start your metabolism and enlighten your mood. The sweet little messages on the string tags always bring a smile on my face. This tea makes me feel healthier after I drink it. Plus, yogi is simply an adorable brand.
Yareliz N.
Yareliz N.
The best te on the market perfect for loosing weight the flavor is a little strong but copare to the alternatives is the best one is super affordable super cheap on Walmart I recommend to my mom and she also consumed in the morning
Christina V.
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
I adore this tea. Usually when I get sick or to deter being sick I drink three cups a day. It helps that there is spearmint in the tea so that way I don't get just plain green tea.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Henderson , CO
Foodie Expert
I love love my echinacea tea! Love the messages each tea bag has as well. The flavor is good and beneficial for your body is a plus. Definitely a tea I repurchase and keep in my pantry
Jacki M.
Jacki M.
This is perfect for my wife because she's extremely picky about her green tea, and she loves to sip at this when she's sick and it helps her feel better quicker.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does the tea require any sweetener or lemon to enhance the flavor? Or does it taste good by itself.