Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the we...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Millington, TN
Yogi teas are the best! I love green tea. Tea is my all time favorite drink. I like hot or cold tea. When i'm sick i like to drink yogi tea, it makes my throat feel better. The taste is amazing. I like to add sugar and honey to mine. If i had one thing bad to say about this tea is i wood like to see more flavors. But over all i like this tea. Thanks
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Foodie Expert
I love love love yogi teas. They're strong and flavorful, with a decent price and easy to find. This specific tea brand is a staple for me in the cold season (along with yogi's cold season tea). This helps get your body ready for the cold season and does a wonderful job. This does not have a strong taste, but its a pleasant aftertaste.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I only give this tea four stars because I don't like echinacea but this stuff works wonders when my throat is sore. I rely on Yogi tea for most of my tea needs and have never been let down by them. Plus the little note on the tag of each tea bag is a nice little pick me up when you're feeling down.
Amand F.
Amand F.
Vienna, VA
Foodie Expert
This teas definitely helped mw this cold season. I am a nanny and the kids I watch are always sick. AND I MEAN ALWAYS. A cup of this in the morning made me feel great and didn't have so much caffein in it that my heart was racing like coffee. I have anxiety so I try to stay away from caffeine.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Greensboro, NC
I am recently obsessed with this tea. I drink it in the morning before yoga and it makes me feel calm, ready for the day, and I love the cute messages on the tea bags! I will definitely be keeping this in my tea box for many years to come since it is great in all seasons.
Selena Q.
Selena Q.
Tastes horrible to me, but atthe least I feel healthy. It doesn't actually do anything other than make.me feel healthy. There's no actual health benefits other than the fact you're drinking a lot of water.
Varnea D.
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
I ran across Yogi Tea on a free sample and I have been using it ever since it gives me comfort and keeps me clam and gives me that good feeling and it is a good value and yes it is affordable love it:
Erin G.
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love this tea! It has great flavor and green tea and echinacea are both healthy for you and cleansing. I love the little quotes on the teabags as well
christine a.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
Foodie Expert
perfect for the cold season and you feel like you're starting to get sick, or for when you are sick and just need to soothe yourself and warm up.
Mariel I.
Mariel I.
My Favorite! It is so delicious compared to
Other green teas I've had where it is a nice taste and very relaxing. Highly recommend it
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Rae N.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does the tea require any sweetener or lemon to enhance the flavor? Or does it taste good by itself.