BeveragesCoffee & TeaYogi Tea
Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea

Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea

by Yogi Tea

HELPS REDUCE FREE RADICALS

Did this tea make you sweat after drinking it?
Has anyone else lost weight while regularly drinking green tea?
How does this compare to lipton's green tea in terms of taste?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea!
Product Highlights
This is the first type of Yogi tea I've tried so far but it's definitely my go-to as far as any other green teas go.in reviews
I love that it still has a really good taste and it doesn't taste like the cheap stuff as in other bagged teas. in reviews
It was a pretty good tea.in reviews
Alexandria L.
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea uploaded by Alexandria L.
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! Gives me all the energy I need (loyal latte girl) so when I want to take a break from coffee but still need a pick me up or a little antioxidants I reach for this! I also love the little quotes.
Ariel G.
I drink this tea at least once a week for the antioxidants and the amazing taste! This tea is great and helps me to relax while knowing I’m taking good care of my body.
Socorro J.
Reseda, CA
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea uploaded by Socorro J.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
None one of the best tasting green teas I’ve had but its not horrible. I tend to steer more towards sweeter thing but i love this in the morning. The little tea bag tag quotes are wonderful and just make my day
Rachel C.
Buford, GA
I absolutely love this tea. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I count on this in the mornings to get me going and it doesn't disappoint. I add a little honey to sweeten and it's great.
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have a whole drawer dedicated to teas and most of them are yogi. The green tea sa is one of my favorites and goes great after a heavy meal. I add a little lemon and honey to sweeten the taste but it tastes just as great plain.
Suzanne R.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My favorite tea! I love the taste and it gives me an energy boost. I get mine at Trader Joe’s. I really like this brand and make a thermos full or two everyday.
Gigi W.
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea uploaded by Gigi W.
Purchased at: Target
+ yet another yogi tea review 🤦‍♀️ but this one is actually so good! a perfect green tea blend for me. one I'll definitely keep buying for my morning/ day teas. it also contains caffeine, so even better for me 😳
Cassie F.
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant Tea uploaded by Cassie F.
Love this tea so much! From the little messages on the tag to the taste! I drink this every morning & it helps keep my skin and digestive tract happy & healthy!
Emily C.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite green tea that I can pick up st the grocery store. It tastes better than any others I have tried. If you wait for a sale, you can get a good deal and stock up.
Brandon H.
Prestonsburg, KY
After drinking Yogi Tea for several weeks, I noticed a positive impact in my overall wellbeing. I was thoroughly impressed. Affordable. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...