Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant

by Yogi Tea

Our Green Tea Super Antioxidant blends Green Tea with Grapeseed and Amla Extracts, which supply naturally potent antioxidants to help to reduce free radicals. Lemongrass adds bright, citrus flavor, while Licorice and Jasmine Green Tea lend sweet and floral notes. Rejuvenate with a cup of our Green Tea Super Antioxidant.*

Did this tea make you sweat after drinking it?
Has anyone else lost weight while regularly drinking green tea?
How does this compare to lipton's green tea in terms of taste?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is the first type of Yogi tea I've tried so far but it's definitely my go-to as far as any other green teas go.” in reviews
“I love that it still has a really good taste and it doesn't taste like the cheap stuff as in other bagged teas. ” in reviews
“It was a pretty good tea.” in reviews
Castro Valley , CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
First I take a cup of this tea with lemon and a teaspoon of honey. You steep for 3 mins. Contains caffeine. This are there claims. Helps reduce free radicals. Blend of green tea along with grape seed extract, lemon grass and jasmine green tea and sweet floral notes. Rejuvenate with a cup of green tea super antioxidant. Are actually think it’s great the taste is sweet even with out honey in it. I actually feels like I have a little more energy then normal with coffee.
Snellville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I try to drink this at least once a day. It really helps in keeping me from getting colds or feeling sick with a stuffy nose. It taste very good, almost tangy. I eat this with yogurt and blueberries every morning. One teaspoon of honey or agave and it balances well with the tang.
San Francisco, CA
My older brother introduced me to this particular green tea over a decade ago, and it's my favorite green tea to date. The flavor is balanced, not too bitter and doesn't need honey or sugar. And the amount of caffeine is similar to a cup of strong coffee. I highly recommend!
Denville , NJ
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant: start almost every morning like this, always catching those free radicals. Most times I throw in some orange peels, other times a wedge of lemon. Love this tea ! #healthy #stayhome #tea #breakfast #stayfit #riseandshine
Favorite affordable green tea option. I have purchased the product twice now. I usually sweeten my tea water with honey and then add the tea bag for the best flavor. Very affordable and available at Publix Supermarkets Walmart.
Columbia , SC
I love this tea, especially when I’m sick or getting sick. Add a little honey. Yum! I’m married to a Brit, so we take our tea seriously! This is one of my favorites. Definitely recommend and buy again
Great pick me up & best tasting green tea. If you use tea for dieting, this is definitely one that needs to go on the list. Love the little quotes on each tea bag too!
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant uploaded by Alexandria L.
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! Gives me all the energy I need (loyal latte girl) so when I want to take a break from coffee but still need a pick me up or a little antioxidants I reach for this! I also love the little quotes.
Lake Helen , FL
1,449 reviews
I like this brand a lot I especially love a cup of hot green tea on a cold day it relaxes me this brand is very reputable and I love the little quotes that hang off the little tags of the teabags
Chico, CA
I experience really bad inflammation and this is one of the only things that helps reduce it. I’ve tried other antioxidant teas, other green teas, etc. None have helped reduce my inflammation the way this tea does. It’s also by far the best tasting of the green teas I’ve tried! I’ve tried much more expensive/fancy teas and none have been as good as this tea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...