BY YOGI TEA

Our Green Tea Super Antioxidant blends Green Tea with Grapeseed and Amla Extracts, which supply naturally potent antioxidants to help to reduce free radicals. Lemongrass adds bright, citrus flavor, while Licorice and Jasmine Green Tea lend sweet and floral notes. Rejuvenate with a cup of our Green Tea Super Antioxidant.*

• To aid in weight loss, how many times should I drink it? ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else lost weight while regularly drinking gree...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to lipton's green tea in terms of t...2 Answers
Yogi Tea Green Tea Super Antioxidant
  • "This is the first type of Yogi tea I've tried so far but it's definitely my go-to as far as any other green teas go." in 3 reviews
  • "I love that it still has a really good taste and it doesn't taste like the cheap stuff as in other bagged teas. " in 2 reviews
  • "It was a pretty good tea." in 1 review
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
I gave up coffee in favor of a better nights sleep about a year ago and haven't looked back. I rotate teas every few weeks when at the grocery store. I love most Yogi teas and this wasn't an exception. However, the licorice did create a sort or sickly-sweet aftertaste which I'm not a big fan of. However, the tea is nice for those who prefer a sweeter tea and provides just enough caffeine for a tiny morning kick of energy and the antioxidants are a huge bonus!
Áine R.
This is possibly my favorite green tea. When I first tried it, I didn’t actually like it, but then I tried it again and ended up liking it. It has a pleasant flavor and almost sweet aftertaste, which I am fond of.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I like this brand a lot I especially love a cup of hot green tea on a cold day it relaxes me this brand is very reputable and I love the little quotes that hang off the little tags of the teabags
carissa p.
frankfort
I just bought this at kroger tonight before going into work. I just made myself some and it taste really good. It's actually a lot better than what I was expecting. The quotes on the end of the bag adds a special touch. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Shanae M.
Plantation, FL
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 yes! I drink this every single morning Monday - Friday before work. It gives me so much energy and tastes amazing. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing which I’m obsessed with and each tea bag has a cute positive quote.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite green tea that I can pick up st the grocery store. It tastes better than any others I have tried. If you wait for a sale, you can get a good deal and stock up.
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
It’s just okay. I’m not a huge fan, but will drink it if it’s all I have available. The flavor is a little strange for me. Sweetening it didn’t help. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Katherine G.
Los Angeles
I love every single one of Yogi teas but this one is by far my favorite. I typically drink coffee but on days when I want to feel healthier and 'cleaner' I have several cups of this tea or another yogi tea. They are very light and full of flavors! I trust the brand as a whole and they are affordable unlike many other natural tea brands. I also love that each bag of tea has an inspirational quote on it.
Esmeralda L.
Forest grove , OR
I actually love this brand for teas they smell amazing and it does what it says .it's affordable something I stock up every time I can like as of right now I have 2 left and a box lol too much te I don't think so :) .
I have been drinking matcha green tea for sometime and I love it , I would love to try this brand as well , is the taste more sweet or bitter ?
Taylor C.
I am obsessed with green tea and I've been trying to find different brands to buy with all different flavors. Just wondering how this brand compares to others like Lipton.. etc. Is it worth the buy ?
Angel P.
Summerfield, NC
How many cups of the Yogi Green Tea do most of you ladies drink or recommend drinking in a day? I drink a gallon of water minimal in a day and am looking to add in some green tea as well.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
To aid in weight loss, how many times should I drink it? I heard that it helped with belly fat
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
How does this compare to lipton's green tea in terms of taste?