BY YOGI TEA #58 in Tea

Embark on a journey to vitality with a cup of Yogi Green Tea Pure Green tea. Recommended for thousands of years by Chinese physicians as a natural path to vitality and longevity; Green Teas’ natural antioxidant properties help to support the body’s defenses against damaging free radicals

• Who has tried flat tummy tea? Does it really work? How often do y...1 Answers
  • I love green tea but have never tried this brand! How does it com...1 Answers
  • I've heard that green tea is one of the best things you can drink...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "But I adore this green tea, it taste pure and fresh and has just a little hint of mint and citrus to make it just amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "My digestive system works much better and I don't get sick as often since I started drinking it. " in 1 review
Amanda P.
Bedford, VA
By far my favorite regular plain tea. The flavor is bold and will hit you at first but I’ve learned to love the flavor so much that I’ll crave it. The tags on the bag are filled with fun inspirational quotes. I wouldn’t recommend living by them but they’re still fun. Overall I always keep this flavor stocked.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recently decreased my coffee intake to improve my skin and energy levels (ironic, but look it up!). I drink this tea every morning and have been surprised at how much I like it. It gives me enough caffeine to wake me up and I love that I'm actually getting hydrated in the process. Green tea also has great skin benefits and helps get rid of toxins in your body. If you're not a tea lover, you should start. This is a great product to try first.
Dan B.
Roseville
Tastes great not like grass it’s smooth and makes great ice tea I tried giving up coffee and this stuff took the place pretty well although it doesn’t pack the caffeinated punch it’s a good middle ground
Sara E.
I prefer Lipton to this, just because it's a little cheaper and doesn't seem to have the aftertaste this Yogi kind has. However, not a bad tea at all. Might get this again, but will stick wit my Lipton!
Amanda E.
I'm not always a tea dinker, but this green tea is awesome. It has a mild flavor, and does not overwhelm me or make my mouth feel odd. I don't add anything, not sugar honey. I like it just plain. It tastes crisp against foods such as rice or noodles. It has a pure, clean taste.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
This is a very standard, tasty green tea. I’ve never had any complaints, and have drank it regularly. The price is definitely more than other teas of a similar quality, so I may recommend buying a cheaper brand if it’s just basic green tea you’re looking for.
Taylor G.
Great, strong green tea for mornings and afternoons! These bags are expensive, but gives you a decent sized cup of tea. The little inspirational messages on the teabags are the best.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
my favorite cup of tea is Yogi Green tea, it has a great taste, and the packaging is easy to open and use. I drink this twice a day, has a ton of flavor. I love the little notes that come on the tea bag as well.. i would definitely purchase again. if you love green tea, buy this!
Janie A.
Love this brand of tea and the flavor, Green tea is always my go to when picking up teas for a pick me up and don't feel like drinking coffee. The taste is light and makes you feel all warm inside or don't feel like hot tea, steep the bag as long as you want them throw some ice cubes in it and you have a yummy ice tea!
Becca Z.
Ota Unoki, Ota
I love this green tea! I try to do a green tea cleanse every so often and this is the tea that I go to. It has a great flavor and it is not to expensive at all! I also have bought this for my family and they loved it as well! I highly recommend this product and I will surely keep coming back.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What do you add to your tea, honey? Sugar? Other sweeteners? Or nothing at all?
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
What is your favorite Yogi tea?
Janine M.
Does this tea have a strong taste?
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of tea?
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
Is this tea good for bloating?