BY YOGI TEA #23 in Tea

Thousands of years ago, Chinese physicians recommended Green Tea as a natural path to vitality and longevity. With its natural antioxidant properties, it supports the body’s defenses against damaging free radicals. Embark on a journey to vitality with a cup of our Pure Green tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• I love green tea but have never tried this brand! How does it compa...1 Answers
  • I've heard that green tea is one of the best things you can drink. ...1 Answers
  • I love green tea but does this have the weird after taste ?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "But I adore this green tea, it taste pure and fresh and has just a little hint of mint and citrus to make it just amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "My digestive system works much better and I don't get sick as often since I started drinking it. " in 1 review
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite brands of green tea! Yogi green tea is always sweet and very palatable, never bitter no matter how long you steep it. I try to drink green tea at least once or twice a day, and Yogi tea is almost always what I reach for for superior taste and quality. I also love the packaging - the cute little notes on the tea tags always inspire me and make my day just a little bit better. Yogi tea is also very easy to find (it's sold at every Target & Walmart in my area) and there are always free samples available if you search enough. Definitely one of my favorite, always-repurchase brands of tea.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I use this tea every day at least twice a day. It is one of the only green teas I have come to love without sugars or sweetener. it is jam packed with flavor and not to mention I love the packaging and the little notes on the tea bag always a cute surprise. yogi tea bags are awesome you can reuse them and still get same amount of flavor. also always have discounts and free samples of it in my area. target and public in jax usually have bogo. it is also good to get a steady digestive flow and detox to get your diet started and up and ready for summer .
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. I love the inspirational messages on the tea tabs. This is another wonderful green tea blend created by Yogi Tea. You can drink multiple cups of green tea each day and still have a healthy and tasty variety to choose from.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
I definitely like this green tea. But, I don't go out of my way to buy it. It's something I would have at my old work place. What I do really love about this tea is that I don't have to add any sugar, and that's a real plus in my book. I didn't always feel the caffeine benefits of this, but it's very calming and delicious. I love to mix my green teas with another tea as well to give it added flavor. The only reason why I wouldn't give this 5 stars is because I've never went out of my way to purchase it.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Garden Grove, CA
My obsession about tea has brought me to this particular brand. Having this "reputation" allows my friends and family members to ask about a "good green tea"!!! And fare enough I always brag about Yogi!!! Not only does it provide a unique taste (unlike the ordinary after taste of earth and dirt) but the little messages that come with the tea bags. A decor on your mug empilishes a harmony of relaxation. From a tea drinker to another, Cheers and From a tea drinker to a non drinker-I dare you!!!
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THIS TEA!! It is found in the natural tea aisle which automatically makes me love it! It is one of those sliming teas; however, it is made with completely natural ingredients and processes. The tea is very affordable and worth it. I love green tea, but normally I just like plain green. This blueberry flavored one tastes AMAZING. Green tea is a wonderful detox and metabolism booster and it makes it 100000 times better that the tea tastes delicious!
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Green Tea is so good for you , its good for your body , good to get your body working to do what it is supost to do, and it has great packaging that it comes in and it does not compare to any alternatives at all and I would totally buy this again and I recommend this green tea to anyone stay healthy, stay happy . You can buy yogi green tea at Wal-Mart , Heb , Kroger and Albertson. Plus its not that pricey . Yall have a bless day .
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Foodie Expert
I have the blueberry slim life tea, and I really enjoy it! I've been drinking it for a few days now. I do notice that it curbs my appetite a little bit. I haven't felt the need to snack a lot when I drink it. I don't what exactly the long term effects will look like but so far so good! It also tastes really good too. Light, fruity, sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. I'm glad I'm giving this a go!
Gina K.
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
Yogi Green Tea is one of my top favorite green teas... and I drink a lot of it! The flavor is nice, and the inspirational messages on the ends of each tea bag are great. I typically drink about 1-3 cups of this whenever I buy a new box. I highly recommend it! I've tried to force it on my friends, too - I've included some w/ tea/coffee mugs in Christmas presents and have received good feedback :)
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love Yogi Tea. I have to say hands down this is my favorite variety. I'm a big green tea fan, and I like how pure this variety from Yogi tastes. I also love the availability and price! It's a simple way to have a great beverage without paying the high price that coffee and tea shops ask. Plus you get to enjoy from the comfort of your home, it's a win-win!!
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What do you add to your tea, honey? Sugar? Other sweeteners? Or nothing at all?
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Yogi tea?
Janine M.
Janine M.
Does this tea have a strong taste?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
Is this tea good for bloating?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
Foodie Expert
Does this tea, like other green teas work to lose weight, feel less bloated etc?