BY YOGI TEA

Embark on a journey to vitality with a cup of Yogi Green Tea Pure Green tea. Recommended for thousands of years by Chinese physicians as a natural path to vitality and longevity; Green Teas’ natural antioxidant properties help to support the body’s defenses against damaging free radicals

• Who has tried flat tummy tea? Does it really work? How of...2 Answers
  • I love green tea but have never tried this brand! How doe...1 Answers
  • I've heard that green tea is one of the best things you c...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Green Tea Pure Green
  • "But I adore this green tea, it taste pure and fresh and has just a little hint of mint and citrus to make it just amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "My digestive system works much better and I don't get sick as often since I started drinking it. " in 1 review
Aubrey G.
Great for green tea beginners, not too strong but still has that nice earthy flavor. I drink one or two cups a day and it leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed! Great start to your morning, or as an afternoon pick me up.
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
By far my favorite regular plain tea. The flavor is bold and will hit you at first but I’ve learned to love the flavor so much that I’ll crave it. The tags on the bag are filled with fun inspirational quotes. I wouldn’t recommend living by them but they’re still fun. Overall I always keep this flavor stocked.
meena k.
San Diego
I love this tea for its taste, caffeine content, packaging. Yogi tea also includes an inspirational saying and its a nice little bit of positivity for your morning. You can find cheaper green tea at great quality, but this tea is consistent.
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently decreased my coffee intake to improve my skin and energy levels (ironic, but look it up!). I drink this tea every morning and have been surprised at how much I like it. It gives me enough caffeine to wake me up and I love that I'm actually getting hydrated in the process. Green tea also has great skin benefits and helps get rid of toxins in your body. If you're not a tea lover, you should start. This is a great product to try first.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This tea is good without any add-ins. It does not taste very strong and the bag can be reused if needed. I think it can be a little pricey but it is okay because of how good it tastes in its own. I would buy it again.
Dan B.
Roseville
Tastes great not like grass it’s smooth and makes great ice tea I tried giving up coffee and this stuff took the place pretty well although it doesn’t pack the caffeinated punch it’s a good middle ground
Kelly R.
New York
This is my daughters favorite green tea. It’s a good blend that is more smooth than acidic. That’s my qualm with most green tea is that it can cause stomach acid build up. This blend is one of the bests and I have tried dozens of green teas.
Shana D.
Sharon, PA
This tea is comforting and tastes so very good. I don’t buy much tea but I really Do enjoy this one. I want to try other flavors as well. Even the packaging is cute I think. It’s something the moneybit comes with a decent amount of bags. Pricier than some others but worth it.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Delicious tea! I honestly love most teas I have tried from Yogi tea- I find this one to be a nice smooth green tea perfect for when I want a jolt of energy but am not in the mood for coffee - I tend to drink with no sweetener
Talia C.
Longview, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Ok so this tea is great I love the taste and the smell and it’s perfect for the little boost during the day or after meal tea! I recommend to everyone I know specially if they don’t like coffee and they want a nice tea
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What do you add to your tea, honey? Sugar? Other sweeteners? Or nothing at all?
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
What is your favorite Yogi tea?
Janine M.
Does this tea have a strong taste?
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
Is this your favorite brand of tea?
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
Is this tea good for bloating?