BY YOGI TEA

Thousands of years ago, Chinese physicians recommended Green Tea as a natural path to vitality and longevity. With its natural antioxidant properties, it supports the body’s defenses against damaging free radicals. Embark on a journey to vitality with a cup of our Pure Green tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Who has tried flat tummy tea? Does it really work? How often do y...1 Answers
  • I love green tea but have never tried this brand! How does it com...1 Answers
  • I've heard that green tea is one of the best things you can drink...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "But I adore this green tea, it taste pure and fresh and has just a little hint of mint and citrus to make it just amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "My digestive system works much better and I don't get sick as often since I started drinking it. " in 1 review
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I recently decreased my coffee intake to improve my skin and energy levels (ironic, but look it up!). I drink this tea every morning and have been surprised at how much I like it. It gives me enough caffeine to wake me up and I love that I'm actually getting hydrated in the process. Green tea also has great skin benefits and helps get rid of toxins in your body. If you're not a tea lover, you should start. This is a great product to try first.
Taylor G.
Great, strong green tea for mornings and afternoons! These bags are expensive, but gives you a decent sized cup of tea. The little inspirational messages on the teabags are the best.
Crystal E.
Oakridge, OR
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Yogi Tea. I have to say hands down this is my favorite variety. I'm a big green tea fan, and I like how pure this variety from Yogi tastes. I also love the availability and price! It's a simple way to have a great beverage without paying the high price that coffee and tea shops ask. Plus you get to enjoy from the comfort of your home, it's a win-win!!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
my favorite cup of tea is Yogi Green tea, it has a great taste, and the packaging is easy to open and use. I drink this twice a day, has a ton of flavor. I love the little notes that come on the tea bag as well.. i would definitely purchase again. if you love green tea, buy this!
Yisbeli A.
Foodie Expert
I shared this one with my mom, and we both liked it (Well, she loved it) It is fresh and all I thought it would be. It was my firts time drinking it, and I liked it. I received it free in my Tasty voxbox, but I'm sure I'll buy it. I recommend it to others. I only tried two Yogi tea flavors, and I liked both of them.
Janie A.
Foodie Expert
Love this brand of tea and the flavor, Green tea is always my go to when picking up teas for a pick me up and don't feel like drinking coffee. The taste is light and makes you feel all warm inside or don't feel like hot tea, steep the bag as long as you want them throw some ice cubes in it and you have a yummy ice tea!
Becca Z.
Ota Unoki, Ota
I love this green tea! I try to do a green tea cleanse every so often and this is the tea that I go to. It has a great flavor and it is not to expensive at all! I also have bought this for my family and they loved it as well! I highly recommend this product and I will surely keep coming back.
Carmen H.
mmmm, one of my top favorite teas. You can dress it up with some lemon and honey to start your morning. The delicious notes of the green tea leaves when it hits the hot water fills the room with warmth and comfort! My go to green tea, definitely a staple in the pantry.
Ashtyn W.
I received this tea in my tasty voxbox and love it!!!! It is so smooth and with a touch of honey it is even better! Fills me up more than just water and gets my morning started. If you like tea, give this a try. I received it for free for sampling purposes. My opinion is my own.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
Best way to start the morning or right before bed. I always make sure I get more when I go to the grocery store. And every time, it taste amazing it meets my expectations. The packaging is nice and little. I would recommend this to my friends and others.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What do you add to your tea, honey? Sugar? Other sweeteners? Or nothing at all?
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Yogi tea?
Janine M.
Does this tea have a strong taste?
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of tea?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Foodie Expert
Does this tea, like other green teas work to lose weight, feel less bloated etc?