Yogi Tea Green Tea Pomegranate uploaded by Sheena S.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to reinvigorate the body, we combine Green Tea, which supplies polyphenols that can help counter free radicals, along with Hibiscus, Peppermint and Pomegranate flavor for a lively and fresh blend. Enjoy a cup of fruity Green Tea Pomegranate and feel a sense of refreshment and renewal.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• I have a hard time feeling caffeine from tea, especially green te...1 Answers
  • How's the flavor for this? I've tried other ones and they're very...1 Answers
  • Do you drink this hot or cold? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Eriona F.
I'm a bit obsessed with anything Pomegranate! Plus I seriously love hot tea during the cold Chicago months! This is really strong but delicious at the same time. I buy Yogi pretty regularly and this did not disappoint. If you are looking for a good, strong tea go ahead and give this one a try...
Sandra C.
Idaho Falls , ID
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi tea! They offer so many flavors it's hard to just choose one! But this green tea pomegranate has the right amount of flavor! Typically I add honey to my tea but the pomegranate sweetens it enough without the added sugar and calories.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I thought this one was really good! I gravitate towards fruity/roobious teas and this was perfect to curb my appetite at work. I thought the price was fair and it didn't need any sweetening. The natural flavor was delicious
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
Foodie Expert
If you like pomegranate then you'll love this tea. It's sweet but without being bitter. This is my favorite tea to drink when it's cold because it's a nice warm refreshment. I also find it helps with cramps and gives me a small boost of energy.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
Yogi tea is great! I have tried most of the flavors out there. This is my go to tea to drink. I don't need to use sugar at all. I love the sayings that are used on the tea bags, they make my day every time!
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I am not even being dramatic when I tell you I drink three bags of this a day. I am obsessed with green tea and the added pomegranate makes it even better, by itself Or I mix it with my Yerba Mate, it's refreshing, relaxing, and leaves me feeling great
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the Yogi tea brand. I have tried several of their products, and each one has been good. One of the things I really enjoy are the inspirational messages on each tea bag. It really is a nice touch.
Ivanna N.
Medford, MA
I love most of the teas from the brand, Yogi! It has very nice packaging, they're easy to find in the supermarkets or other stores. It's pretty affordable and if good quality and I have recommended this brand to others.
Laura B.
I love tea. This tea has a good flavor while also having the antioxidants of green tea. Green tea is supposed to aid in weightloss. Who knows if that is actually true but a good cup of tea always helps me not boredom eat.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Yes!!!! The flavor is delicious and what I love most is the inspirational quote on the tea bag that sticks out of your cup!!! Nothing compares and I will always be a repeat customer of this brand !!!!
Preeti D.
NORTH YORK, Ontario
How is does it taste compared to regular green tea?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do you drink this hot or cold?
Jennifer G.
Foodie Expert
How's the flavor for this? I've tried other ones and they're very good. Iffy about pomegranate though.
Rosalind C.
Foodie Expert
I have a hard time feeling caffeine from tea, especially green tea. Do you feel any caffeine effects at all?