Yogi Tea Green Tea Pomegranate uploaded by Sheena S.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to reinvigorate the body, we combine Green Tea, which supplies polyphenols that can help counter free radicals, along with Hibiscus, Peppermint and Pomegranate flavor for a lively and fresh blend. Enjoy a cup of fruity Green Tea Pomegranate and feel a sense of refreshment and renewal.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• I have a hard time feeling caffeine from tea, especially green tea....1 Answers
  • How's the flavor for this? I've tried other ones and they're very g...1 Answers
  • Do you drink this hot or cold? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. I love the inspirational messages on the tea tabs. Yogi Herbal Green Tea Pomegranate is one of the wonderful green tea options that Yogi has created.
Eriona F.
Eriona F.
I'm a bit obsessed with anything Pomegranate! Plus I seriously love hot tea during the cold Chicago months! This is really strong but delicious at the same time. I buy Yogi pretty regularly and this did not disappoint. If you are looking for a good, strong tea go ahead and give this one a try...
Yanibell P.
Yanibell P.
New york, Ny
I love Yogi tea, especially this one. It delivers a very soft green tea with a pomegranate flavor. It met my expectations and I bought it at a local supermarket. I drink it before bedtime as it calms me down. I am overall satisfied with this product and will be purchasing it again.
Luna M.
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I am not even being dramatic when I tell you I drink three bags of this a day. I am obsessed with green tea and the added pomegranate makes it even better, by itself Or I mix it with my Yerba Mate, it's refreshing, relaxing, and leaves me feeling great
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of tea I have had a lot of different ones but not all of them and the different flavors I think it would be great to try them all this one is really tasty I love green tea and pomegranate makes for a great taste as well
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
I truly love flavored green teas, as they perfectly cut the sometimes bitter aftertaste of green tea, and this one does so in a whimsical way! A wonderful cup of comfort if you ask me :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
Absolutely love this flavor. Since having bariatric surgery there are few teas I can drink. This is one approved. Doesn't cause migraines and I love the natural flavors.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Delicious, fruity, flavorful green tea. If you like sweeter (unsweetened) teas, this one is for you! Love all the yogi teas, this one is no exception.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
This has a very good flavor. I did not need to add any sweetener. I found it soothing and refreshing. It is an item that I will buy again.
Destiney L.
Destiney L.
San Antonio, TX
This tea is good. It has the right amount of sweetness. Everyone loves green tea and with a twist of pomegranate it is the perfect tea
Preeti D.
Preeti D.
NORTH YORK, Ontario
How is does it taste compared to regular green tea?
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Do you drink this hot or cold?
Rosalind C.
Rosalind C.
Foodie Expert
I have a hard time feeling caffeine from tea, especially green tea. Do you feel any caffeine effects at all?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
How's the flavor for this? I've tried other ones and they're very good. Iffy about pomegranate though.