BY YOGI TEA

Our Green Tea Muscle Recovery is a fragrant blend of Green Tea, which supplies antioxidants, and traditional soothing herbs like Turmeric and Devil’s Claw, to help support your body’s recovery after exercise. Lemongrass and Rose Petal add bright floral notes. Get invigorated and stay active with Green Tea Muscle Recovery.*

Buy on Puritan...
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite Yogi tea! I don't know how much I buy into the muscle recovery aspect of this, but I do tend to drink it more after work outs because of the advertising anyway. The taste is a sweet-ish green tea, likely due to the lemongrass that makes it very bright without feeling acidic, like lemon can make it feel sometimes. I have purchased multiple boxes of this, and will continue to do so!
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
A nice alternative to BCAAs if you lift weights. I try and cycle off supplements often, and don't want my body to depend on them. This tea is a natural way to relieve some of those gains pains you may be having (especially after leg day.) I keep in on hand for any time I need a little more relief.
Juli O.
I usually drink a different brand, because they're mostly caffeine free teas, but I decided to try this one out. I love the packaging, I love the flavors, I think it's amazing quality. A bit too pricey though, at least compared to the one I always drink.
Aimee H.
Love this tea for after yoga or the gym.  I can drink it by the cup if I can find it.  I admit I have to really look for it where I live, so if you find it in the store, buy at least 2!  The yucca root is good at reducing inflammation and it tastes great.  Turmeric is also a go-to ingredient for me.  Just get it!
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
I was in an accident a while back, where I tore core muscles in my back, and my doctor recommended this tea rather than prescribing muscle relaxers or pain killers, it was so calming and had a great taste.
Savannah M.
Post Falls, ID
College cheerleading can really take a toll on your body and almost every night when I come home from practice I find myself unable to move without pain shooting through my muscles. My secret to muscle recovery (AND QUICK) is Yogi: Green Tea Muscle Recovery!!! This stuff is better than going to a chiropractor, I'm telling ya!! Everyone always ask my secret to recovery and this is it!!
Hannah Carine R.
Bridgton
As a dancer my muscles are always sore, especially after a long dance of practice! Coming how and drinking this affordable tea makes me feel so much better! I don't know how much it actually helps with muscles, but it certainly makes me feel better! Would recommend!!
Arianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite version of the green teas yogi offers! It's so fragrant and the flavor profile is one of a kind. It's good by itself or sweetened with honey to bring out the floral notes. Now if it helps with muscle recovery... the verdict is still out, but it's delicious and that's enough for me.
Sharon M.
I love this tea! I was never a big green tea lover but I wanted to drink it instead of coffee in the afternoon or evening. I found this one on the sale rack at a store and I'm kind of obsessed with it but I can't find it anywhere! I hope they aren't discontinuing it, that would make me really sad.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
This Yogi tea flavor is one of my favorites. I don't know about the muscle recovery part, as I didn't notice a huge difference in my muscle aches post hockey if I drink one, but the taste is fantastic and I really enjoy this tea. I would recommend it.