BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Green Tea Kombucha Decaf is a delicious blend that combines naturally decaffeinated Green Tea with Kombucha to provide antioxidants to support your overall health. Spearmint and Lemongrass along with Plum and Passion Fruit flavors harmonize for a light fruity flavor. Enjoy a bright and delightful cup of Green Tea Kombucha Decaf.*

• How does it taste? I always get nervous with teas like th...1 Answers
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Personally I love Yogi tea. I like that they make the green tea kombucha in decaf because I often drink tea at night before bed. I love the flavor of this tea. It has a ton of health benefits including antioxidants! My mom adds honey to it and it tastes amazing that way too. I think the price is worth it for Yogi teas because they are flavorful and healthier than other tea brands.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Yogi Tea Green Tea, Decaf Kombucha, 16 bags more...
Green tea isn’t for everyone or at least the taste isn’t. I’ve repurchased this form of green tea over and over again, I love it!
Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
First off, I am in LOVE with yogi brand tea in general. This is one of my go to teas before bedtime. It has spearmint to help your digestive system and antioxidants to help boost your immune system. I wake up every day feeling refreshed. (Bonus the non decaf is good for the money to start your day)
Kathryn-Ruth S.
Auburn, AL
This is a staple in my pantry and at my desk. There's never a bad time to drink it! It's soothing, yet energizing and makes me feel like I can tackle whatever is in front of me. The scent is wonderful and it taste even better!
alejandra g.
FORT LEE, NJ
this tea in general is way too sweet for my taste. i usually drink my tea with out any sugars or honey and the fact that this tea has a sweetener already added bothers me.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
I actually drink the caffeinated tea, not decaf. I buy at Walmart so the price is reasonable. I really like the taste, a hint of passion fruit in it. I just add a little honey.
LA N.
I love Yogi tea! They have so many different teas and each one has a special message which makes it feel specifically catered to you! I received this tea as a free sample from #Influenster and can I say Love it! Great for detoxification
Alexis D.
Quincy, MA
I begin every day drinking some of this! Helps me digest throughout the day, clear my head, and warms my heart. The little messages are always a plus and brighten my day! I love all of the flavors they have
Andrea B.
Syracuse , NY
This is one of my all time favorite teas. I love green tea but this kombucha is the best. It good not or iced. It just has a really great fruity flavor it a hint of mint
Yelena D.
Vancouver , WA
I was a little hesitant to try this tea because Kombucha has a strong and unique flavor. However, this tea does not taste like Kombucha at all. It is very light and refreshing taste. It is decaf so I can enjoy an extra cup of tea with no worries about my total caffeine intake.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
How does it taste? I always get nervous with teas like this cuz they usually taste awful