Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha

by Yogi Tea

This delicious blend combines Green Tea with Kombucha to provide antioxidants to support your overall health. Spearmint and Lemongrass along with Plum and Passion Fruit flavors harmonize for a light fruity flavor. Enjoy a bright and delightful cup of Green Tea Kombucha

Does this tea help with digestion and weight management?
How does this taste as a tea?
Is this as effective as fresh kombucha?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha!
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink a lot of green tea and was extremely curious about how they put organic kombucha in a tea bag. While it doesn't provide the same amounts of probiotics you would find in the liquid form there are some benefits to having it in your green tea bags. Also, for those who don't like the acidic taste of liquid kombucha this is a gentle walk into the stronger taste of your standard kombucha.
Lancaster, PA
I will start with saying how much I love Yogi just because of the meaning behind it! It’s all natural and supports those who make it. There is always a beautiful quote on the teabag as well which I’m a huge fan of. This doesn’t taste like a normal kombucha tea since it’s hot and not carbonated/vinegary. It’s a calming tea and I love to drink it before bed time! Delicious.
Inyokern, CA
Their antioxidant blend is delicious! I actually use this specific tea in a sun tea I make with various other teas, and then refrigerate after steeping all day in the sun. I love the herbs used, it's a delicious, healthy combination. It also has many immune boosting properties. I'd definitely recommend!
Purchased at: Safeway
Great tea for the price. I love this brand! Tastes good and pairs great with honey. I usually have to have honey in my green tea because it tastes bitter otherwise, but that is just my personal preference and if you usually drink green tea this is a great option!
Jonesboro , AR
I really enjoyed this tea. It’s not as good as the fermented kombucha tea but still gives you the essence of it and still has antioxidants. I would recommend to others that likes the flavor of kombucha but doesn’t like the fizz of the fermented drank.
Hermitage
I drink this tea almost every day! It gives me energy and is a perfect drink to start the day with. I’ve started cutting out coffee, and I feel like this has magically helped reduce my cravings for coffee. Definitely recommend
Fairfield, CA
i just bought this tea and i’m obsessed! it’s like regular green tea with a kick. i haven’t been drinking it long enough to notice kombucha benefits but it definitely gives me the energy my green tea usually gives me.
Clifton, NJ
Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha uploaded by Noemi P.
I’ve tried almost every flavor and it’s soo good! It’s way better than Lipton tea! The packaging the taste, it’s benefits, it’s all good and it’s affordable! Unlike other brands. I would most definitely continue to buy Yogi Tea
Ames, IA
This tea brand is my favorite! They always have delicious tasting teas! The green tea kombucha leaves me feeling refreshed and works well! I would definitely recommend Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha
Hollywood, FL
I don’t like normal kombucha so when I say this I was extremely skeptical! It ended up tasting so good that I had to go back to the store and get more because my boyfriend drank it all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...