BY YOGI TEA #51 in Tea

This perfectly balanced tea combines Green Tea with Kombucha, Spearmint, Lemongras and Plum and Passion Fruit flavors to provide antioxidants to support your overall health.

Ingredients: Organic Green Tea Leaf, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Natural Passion Fruit Flavor, Natural Plum Flavor, Organic Kombucha.

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant.

• Can anyone please give me some of your favorite flavors! I love t...2 Answers
  • Does this brew cloudy or clear? I've had issues in the past with ...2 Answers
  • Is this loose leaf tea? And does it have the same health benefits...1 Answers
Abi C.
Abi C.
Okay, I am seriously obsessed with this tea. I got it in a vox box from influencer to try, and have since bought two boxes of it! Yogi tea is awesome because it is healthy and all natural. As an added bonus, this particular one has 30mg of caffeine in it (nearly the same as a Coke Zero)! I drank a cup before my 8am final this morning and have never felt more awake and able to think at 8am. I like this as an alternative to a morning or even mid day coffee. Although there isn't as much caffeine as a coffee, this is a great pick-me-up and tastes great. I don't add any sugar or honey to this tea at all. It is flavorful and full of great benefits! This green tea kombucha is my new favorite go-to morning drink!! I seriously cannot recommend it enough
Allison C.
Allison C.
[Disclosure: I received a sample of this product in the Influenster Tasty VoxBox in late 2016]

I love Yogi Tea and have been drinking many varieties of it for years, easily since I was in high school in the early 2000s! In my Influenster Tasty VoxBox, I received a sample of the Green Tea Kombucha. I am a big proponent of good guy health, though a bit skeptical on how this would be like kombucha; when I think "Kombucha", I think "big blob of jiggly SCOBY". Haaa. I can't say for sure if I got all of the good gut benefits, but it did taste delicious and left me feeling a bit less bloated after I had a giant Thanksgiving I had just consumed!

Based strictly on taste and (potential) probiotic benefits, I'd give this tea another try in the future.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried Yogi Tea before, a few different flavors. I do enjoy the taste and results of drinking this tea! However, the Kombucha tea was an interesting experience. When I first brewed my tea, it honestly smelled of strong weed(marijuana), and I was skeptical about the taste. I ended up drinking it anyways and came to enjoy the taste. The smell went away for the most part and it didn't bother me once I started drinking it. I can't say I felt more energized or relaxed after drinking it. But it was a nice drink and I might purchase this flavor next time!
Christa K.
Christa K.
This tea was so, so delicious—definitely one of my favorite Yogi teas and I don't even know entirely what kombucha usually is. I drank a cup of this without sugar at all (which isn't to say much as I don't put a lot of sugar in any tea, depending on what it is) because it's a naturally sweet tea. It had this soft fruity taste with a slight tinge of coolness—not mint, per say, but refreshing. It's the kind of tea I would (and did) drink cold. I think it's a great tea to drink on hot days!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
I think the yogi green tea was good with the first few sips, but it was not my favorite. I think it is because i like more flavor in my tea. I also didn't have honey or anything to make it sweeter, so next time i will have to try that. I do wish the flavors were a little stronger though. I would recommend to probably put some honey in it to make it sweeter, if you like really sweet tea like i do. My husband really loved it though, so i guess it just depends on the person.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I received a sample of this for free from Influenster, and I'm in love!
This is green tea taken to the next level. I really hope that smell comes from natural ingredients (it doesn't feel like it, but a girl can dream). I'm not sure if the taste is that good, but the smell really makes up for it.
The amount of caffeine is also pretty good, I drank it around 9pm and I couldn't sleep afterwards and I'm pretty sure it was because of this tea. But I loved it.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
I wasn't really much of a tea person! But I started drinking it in the mornings so I would feel better and with more energy everyday! I got used to it and to the lovely fragrant smell it has! IF you don't like hot green tea you can just do it icey! I assure you you won't regret it! Its great if you wanna lose some weight, if you want your skin to look better and smooth and mostly if you're that typical person who's under a lot of stress everyday!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL

466/5000
I received this product as part of Influenster's tasty VoxBox for free for testing purposes as part of my # TasyVoxBox. This tea was so, so yummy-certainly one of my favorite Yogi teas and I did not even know completely what It is usually Kombucha. I drank a cup of this with no sugar at all (which does not mean that all I do not put a lot of sugar in all kinds of tea, depending on what it is) because it is a natural sweet tea
Archel A.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
My favorite brand of tea, they have cute little quotes on the end of each tea bag string. I’m a huge tea drinker, with so many different flavors and types, you’re bound to find you go to cup of tea. I got to try out two flavors, Cinnamon Berry Probiotic, which supports ingestion, and the Green Tea Kombucha, which has antioxidants. Yogi teas support a healthy lifestyle, and motivates you to live a life full of wellness.
Mariann A.
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
This has quickly become one of my favorite Yogi teas. I rely on drinks to get me through the work day (water, kombucha, tea, coffee) and this is a perfect mixture of flavor, a little bit of caffeine, and wellness in a cup. It helps keep me alert without the shaky feeling that coffee sometimes gives me, and calms my stomach too. I totally recommend!

*I received a sample of the Kombucha Yogi Tea in exchange for a review*
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Is this any good would you recommend it to people to try?
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Are there different flavors in this brand?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would love to try how is this
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Does this tea make you nasuas? Green tea usually causes that effect to me when I drink it in the mornings.
Yvonne M.