BY YOGI TEA #85 in Tea

This perfectly balanced tea combines Green Tea with Kombucha, Spearmint, Lemongras and Plum and Passion Fruit flavors to provide antioxidants to support your overall health.

Ingredients: Organic Green Tea Leaf, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Natural Passion Fruit Flavor, Natural Plum Flavor, Organic Kombucha.

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant.

• Can anyone please give me some of your favorite flavors! I love t...2 Answers
  • Does this brew cloudy or clear? I've had issues in the past with ...2 Answers
  • Is this loose leaf tea? And does it have the same health benefits...1 Answers
Samantha F.
Saint Thomas, PA
You know, the first time I tried this tea, I hated it. I thought it was bland and had a weird aftertaste and bitterness that was incredible unappealing. I'd let the tea steep too long, but didn't realize it. When I unexpectedly ran out of my precious Numi Green Tea, I had only this one left and begrudgingly made it. To my surprise, when I tried it this time... the tea had a mild flavor, yes, but it was incredibly sweet without any added sweetener and, though I normally prefer stronger teas, I found myself thoroughly enjoying this delicate blend from Yogi. Moral of the story, making your tea properly is very important and these tea bags are amazing. I recommend them to anyone who enjoys mild, naturally sweet teas, but probably not to people who prefer very strong, flavorful ones.
Joanne K.
I have been researching the benefits of Kombucha recently. Already knowing the great benefits green tea gives, the combination of the two was hard to turn down when I found it at Stop & Shop! This tea tastes mild, I do not add sweeteners or lemon to this tea. I love the taste alone! I feel so much less bloated when I drink this tea. This is now apart of my daily routine!
Courtney R.
This tea/brand is so yummy! By far my favorite green tea brand. I found mine at sprouts one day and even bought the sleepy time tea. Love them both. Very soothing and relaxing! Especially when you're sick and need a good tea to drink...THIS brand is for the win! Also, it's healthy for you. Who wouldn't want that?!
Jennifer M.
I love the Yogi brand of teas, but this one is by far my favorite. Not too much caffeine and helps reduce bloating. When I first took it out of the box, I had my doubts as it the scent was not what I expected. Once it was brewed, it was amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Recently just tried this tea and ended up loving it! If youre a fan of green tea, then youll love this tea too! It has a hint of mint to it, which is a huge plus. Not a fan of cold Kumbatcha? You can barely taste it in this tea, so give this a try!
Ariel G.
This is my favorite tea. I try to drink a cup a day. It's soothing and helps with your metabolism, immune system and digestion. It works the best for me in comparison to other brands, and I love the quotes in the tea bags.
Valerie C.
I was very happy to find out that my complimentary #TastyVoxBox for testing purposes for @Influenster had Yogi tea. I am a huge tea fanatic, I drink one cup in the morning and try to have another before going to bed.
This was my first time trying out the Green Tea Kombucha, and as always I was pleased with the taste. I was nervous because I normally am not a huge fan of green tea, but this was great! The flavor was very strong- which I like.
The packaging and design of the Yogi company is great! I love that the tags on the tea have an inspirational quote or saying, it makes it a better experience.
The cost of a box of Yogi tea is not bad at all, typically about 4 dollars, but with coupons or store deals it can come closer to a dollar. I would recommend this tea or any of the Yogi teas to try out. This tea gets a Thumbs up in my book.
Telma S.
Union, NJ
Being an avid GREEN TEA LOVER, I am always looking out for teas that do not have cardboard taste. Yogi tea is one of the brands I daily enjoy, and when i received the sample, i was a little scared to try it, due to the Kombucha label (even though i was aware of the great benefits it has for one in general). I tried it, and have not looked back at any other kombucha green tea, The fresh flavor, the smoothness of this tea blew my socks off. Everytime i go to the supermarket, about 3 boxes get put into my cart. I am in ABSOLUTE love with it. :-) Please do yourselves a favor tea lovers, go get this tea. #tastyVoxBox
Allison C.
[Disclosure: I received a sample of this product in the Influenster Tasty VoxBox in late 2016]

I love Yogi Tea and have been drinking many varieties of it for years, easily since I was in high school in the early 2000s! In my Influenster Tasty VoxBox, I received a sample of the Green Tea Kombucha. I am a big proponent of good guy health, though a bit skeptical on how this would be like kombucha; when I think "Kombucha", I think "big blob of jiggly SCOBY". Haaa. I can't say for sure if I got all of the good gut benefits, but it did taste delicious and left me feeling a bit less bloated after I had a giant Thanksgiving I had just consumed!

Based strictly on taste and (potential) probiotic benefits, I'd give this tea another try in the future.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a huge tea person, I prefer coffee! But since I received a sample of Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha in the #TastyVoxBox, I really wanted to give it a try. To my surprise, I really enjoyed the flavor! I added a tiny bit of sugar, & finished the entire mug! It was a pleasant change from my morning coffee. It actually woke me up just as good as my cup of coffee does. I ended up purchasing a box of this tea, & enjoy it every so often when I want something other then coffee! I would definitely recommend this tea!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Is this any good would you recommend it to people to try?
Sarah I.
Are there different flavors in this brand?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would love to try how is this
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Does this tea make you nasuas? Green tea usually causes that effect to me when I drink it in the mornings.
Yvonne M.