BY YOGI TEA #74 in Tea

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This delicious blend combines Green Tea with Kombucha to provide antioxidants to support your overall health. Spearmint and Lemongrass along with Plum and Passion Fruit flavors harmonize for a light fruity flavor. Enjoy a bright and delightful cup of Green Tea Kombucha

• Can anyone please give me some of your favorite flavors! ...2 Answers
  • Does this brew cloudy or clear? I've had issues in the pa...2 Answers
  • Is this loose leaf tea? And does it have the same health ...2 Answers
Michele C.
Just started drinking this tea in the mornings. It tastes great with notes of spearmint. One cup is all I need to get me ready for the day. I recommend adding honey to the tea- perfect pairing. Make sure you don't oversteep or use boiling water- it can give it a bitter taste. I look forward to the health benefits from the antioxidants that it claims. :)
Ieshia M.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely LOVE this tea. It’s really good with suppressing appetite. Almost too good that I find myself having to kind of force myself to eat but when that happens, I just have something light to eat. But it’s helping me tremendously on my weight loss journey! I usually have a cup first thing in the morning before I eat anything and then again around lunchtime. It’s nothing short of amazing!
Britt F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha is my favorite tea. I love to double it up with a second bag of plain Antioxidant Green Tea for a bit of extra energy. The slightly fruity flavor of the Green Tea Kombucha perks up plain green tea (which is oftentimes a bit bland for my taste). If you're an avid tea drinker, you'll have to give this one a sip!
Julia N.
Fayetteville
I have a hard time qualifying this as actual kombucha, since you're not getting any of the SCOBY (the live good-bacteria mass that ferments kombucha.) It's a nice green tea, but if you want kombucha proper, just buy a bottle.
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
This is a nice green tea, although I’m a little skeptical of the kombucha content. I love kombucha but I don’t know how a fermented drink would end up in a dried tea bag. Either way, I like this tea a lot and drink it often.
PoiseBates B.
I love green tea and I love kombucha.  I travel quite often and trying to stay healthy can be hard.  I can pick this up in any local grocery store.  It is great by itself but if you like your tea a little sweet adding honey never hurts.   The Yogi quotes make everything better too.
Courtney R.
This tea/brand is so yummy! By far my favorite green tea brand. I found mine at sprouts one day and even bought the sleepy time tea. Love them both. Very soothing and relaxing! Especially when you're sick and need a good tea to drink...THIS brand is for the win! Also, it's healthy for you. Who wouldn't want that?!
Joanne K.
I have been researching the benefits of Kombucha recently. Already knowing the great benefits green tea gives, the combination of the two was hard to turn down when I found it at Stop & Shop! This tea tastes mild, I do not add sweeteners or lemon to this tea. I love the taste alone! I feel so much less bloated when I drink this tea. This is now apart of my daily routine!
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
BEST. GREEN. TEA. Hands. Down. I don’t know what it is about this specific tea but wow. The flavors alone blew my mind. I went through the whole box in two weeks. Some mornings I used two bags with a little more hot water and I took it with me to go. So much flavor and positive energy I swear.
Jennifer M.
I love the Yogi brand of teas, but this one is by far my favorite. Not too much caffeine and helps reduce bloating. When I first took it out of the box, I had my doubts as it the scent was not what I expected. Once it was brewed, it was amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Is this any good would you recommend it to people to try?
Sarah I.
Are there different flavors in this brand?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I would love to try how is this
Yvonne M.
Pennock, MN
What is kombucha?
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Does this tea make you nasuas? Green tea usually causes that effect to me when I drink it in the mornings.

back