Yogi Tea Green Tea Goji Berry uploaded by Ebony M.

BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yogi Green Tea Goji Berry: 100% natural Certified organic Contains caffeine Herbal tea supplement Kosher

Lissette A.
I love green tea infused drinks. I had no idea what a goji berry was. I looked up the benefits of goji berries. It aids in healthy skin, stabilizes blood sugar. I bought this tea because ot said green tea. The added goji berry taste makes its a delicious, non bitter tea, especially of you add honey to it.
Miriam B.
I really enjoy most of Yogi's teas, but this one is especially delicious. It isn't a very strong tea, but it gives me a little boost of energy throughout the day. I don't usually have coffee in the PM, so this tea keeps me on my feet after my coffee has worn off.
Tara N.
This is a great tea for the afternoon, when you need a little extra energy to power through the rest of the day. The goji berry adds a refreshing flavor, and the green tea has just enough caffeine to keep you going. Not only is the tea great, but I love the little phrases on each tea string.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love yogi tea! It is so good, there are so many flavors, and I love that there are caffeine free options so I can have tea before I go to bed. It is also so nice that each tea bag has a motivational saying. It's such a great start or end of any day, and any of their berry flavors are so good!
diane g.
this tea is so delicious I dont even need honey or anything the flavor is good on its own. It also gives me a lot of energy as well which is what i am looking for in a tea. i dont need coffee for that extra boost of energy with this tea. I would for sure buy again and I do all the time. Love the Yogi brand
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
I've used this tea for detoxing before and it helped curve my appetite and drop some water weight. The only complaint would be that it dosent have the best flavor even after it is sweetened.
Alejandra G.
Fort lee, NJ
this tea is really sweet even without putting any sugar or honey. i dont like sweet drinks so this would not be a tea for me but if you like sweet then this is perfect.
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
Great flavor, and super healthy for you too! If you're going to drink tea, try to drink a green tea. There are countless benefits, and if you like the taste, even better!
Pang V.
This is my favorite and go to tea. I love yogi tea and love green tea so I enjoy this during different times of the day. I also love how yogi tea has such inspirational quotes or words at the end of the tea bag strings. Every time I open up a new tea bag, I get so excited to read what else yogi tea is going to tell me.
Ariel B.
Love Yogi tea , especially this kind . Such a sweet taste and great benefits from the Goji berries themselves. Of course I always look forward towards their motivating quotes. Def recommended. Love it!