Yogi Tea Green Tea Goji Berry uploaded by Ebony M.

BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yogi Green Tea Goji Berry: 100% natural Certified organic Contains caffeine Herbal tea supplement Kosher

Pang V.
Pang V.
This is my favorite and go to tea. I love yogi tea and love green tea so I enjoy this during different times of the day. I also love how yogi tea has such inspirational quotes or words at the end of the tea bag strings. Every time I open up a new tea bag, I get so excited to read what else yogi tea is going to tell me.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Foodie Expert
Im a huge Yogi tea fan! But recently I've gotten hooked on Green tea so I decided why not try yogis green tea and boy was I happy I did. I tried it warm and cold and both ways are amazing. My local store always has it on sale every few weeks so I make sure I stock up.
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Foodie Expert
Green tea is my jam and berries make it even better. I was looking for green teas that didn't need any sweetener added at all and this one fit the bill. most green tea has a very verdant flavor and added a bright and tart berry flavor kept the tea well balanced
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Foodie Expert
I am a fan of the Yogi brand in general but the green tea goji berry is not only delicious but it makes me feel less bloated and more energized. I like how its fruity without being overly sweet. I will definitely keep using this brand and this flavor.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Another favorite for me in the yogi tea line. I really enjoy the subtle flavor of the green tea, and would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new flavor. A definite will purchase again!
Maresa A.
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
This is a pretty delicious tea that I enjoy on occasion. The green tea gives a great pick-me-up when I need it and it is actually really good for people trying to lose weight. Highly recommend!
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Foodie Expert
Love this tea. Good quality brand and they have so many different flavors and types. They all assist in your overall health. Some for digestive issue others to help sleep. Check out Yogi Tea.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi it's a very good tea it does cost a little more money but it really is good I'm glad I bought it.
Asia S.
Asia S.
Foodie Expert
this tea is soooo good. i always worry that teas like that won't taste good but this one is!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
I love yogi tea brand, it's organic and it tastes amazing, gives me a good amount of energy