Yogi Tea Green Tea Goji Berry uploaded by Ebony M.

BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yogi Green Tea Goji Berry: 100% natural Certified organic Contains caffeine Herbal tea supplement Kosher

Lissette A.
I love green tea infused drinks. I had no idea what a goji berry was. I looked up the benefits of goji berries. It aids in healthy skin, stabilizes blood sugar. I bought this tea because ot said green tea. The added goji berry taste makes its a delicious, non bitter tea, especially of you add honey to it.
Miriam B.
I really enjoy most of Yogi's teas, but this one is especially delicious. It isn't a very strong tea, but it gives me a little boost of energy throughout the day. I don't usually have coffee in the PM, so this tea keeps me on my feet after my coffee has worn off.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love yogi tea! It is so good, there are so many flavors, and I love that there are caffeine free options so I can have tea before I go to bed. It is also so nice that each tea bag has a motivational saying. It's such a great start or end of any day, and any of their berry flavors are so good!
diane g.
this tea is so delicious I dont even need honey or anything the flavor is good on its own. It also gives me a lot of energy as well which is what i am looking for in a tea. i dont need coffee for that extra boost of energy with this tea. I would for sure buy again and I do all the time. Love the Yogi brand
Alejandra G.
Fort lee, NJ
this tea is really sweet even without putting any sugar or honey. i dont like sweet drinks so this would not be a tea for me but if you like sweet then this is perfect.
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
Great flavor, and super healthy for you too! If you're going to drink tea, try to drink a green tea. There are countless benefits, and if you like the taste, even better!
Pang V.
This is my favorite and go to tea. I love yogi tea and love green tea so I enjoy this during different times of the day. I also love how yogi tea has such inspirational quotes or words at the end of the tea bag strings. Every time I open up a new tea bag, I get so excited to read what else yogi tea is going to tell me.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars.I love the slight berry flavor In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. Yogi Tea Yogi Green Tea Goji Berry is wonderful. As long as you do not let it steep too long, it will not be bitter. Another aspect I love is the wonderful messages printed on the Yogi Tea tabs.
Neyllen P.
It is very rich, relaxing, I like hot but cold is not a bad choice, I also like that this sweet is not because I feel that is richer and although it is not a good idea to put a lot of sugar, but we do so I like
Es muy rico, relajante, me gusta caliente aunque frío no es una mala opción, también me gusta que este dulce no se porque siento que es mas rico así aunque se que no es buena idea ponerle mucha azúcar pero que hacemos así me gusta
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I love trying all flavors of green tea because there are so many health benefits,but this brand is one of my favorite green teas. The green tea is so flavorful with a hint of berry to add some sweetness. It is quite affordable if you get the tea bags and is great iced or hot!