BY YOGI TEA #27 in Tea

Formulated to help provide energy for an active lifestyle, we combine Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract with Ginseng and Eleuthero Extracts to support stamina. Sweet Blueberry flavor and juicy Hibiscus make Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea a delicious addition to a weight loss program of exercise and a balanced diet.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ingredients: Organic Green Tea Leaf, Organic Bilberry Leaf, Organic Hibiscus Flower, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginseng and Eleuthero Root Extracts (Asian Ginseng, American Ginseng and Eleuthero), Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract, Stevia Leaf, Natural Licorice Flavor, Organic Amla Fruit (Amalaki), Organic Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Bibhitaki), Organic Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Haritaki).

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.

• Are the other flavors as good as this one?1 Answers
  • do you think the flavors are strong enough? 2 Answers
  • I looked at the reviews and only saw things on great taste. Does th...2 Answers
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I finally got the chance to purchase theYogi tea. I decided to try the Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life. I'm so glad that I got this grand and flavor. I love it. I love the messages that is on the tea bags. I fell in love with this tea brand. It is so good. I love the ingredients that is in this tea. It is made with Organic Hibiscus flower. I have never heard of this tea brand until I joined Influenster. I saw the good reviews from other people who reviewed this product on here that pushed me to purchase this brand. I also attended a Twitter party that talked about the Yogi tea brand. I'm so glad that I read the reviews and went to that Twitter party because I would have not know anything about this tea. I did buy two different flavors of the Yogi tea brand. The Yogi tea brand has replaced my favorite tea brand. Yes Yogi is my new favorite tea brand. I would recommend anyone to buy this tea flavor or any of the Yogi tea brands. It is so worth it. I did purchase this tea from Walmart. I'm so glad that Walmart in my area had it.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
let me start off by saying that my whole reason for purchasing this tea was because it said slim life on the box lol. ive been looking for a good slimming tea or at least something that's going to keep my bloating at a minimum. I completely eliminated sodas and coffee and have been drinking this every morning and sometimes in the afternoon when I get a craving for a soda. and I honestly haven't seen any changes. the taste is good, I add a little honey and it's perfect. but I guess I was looking for it to make me lose weight or see less bloating. is it not supposed to do this? someone please let me know if I'm wrong.
Manda M.
Manda M.
Torrington, CT
I am very picky about my tea that I like to drink. I usually have four catorgories that must meet my satisfaction. Design, Taste, Cost, and how well known the brand is. I tend to stay with brands that are known and liked, and Yogi is one of those, the taste: I honestly could drink this tea all day if you let me. Design: My favorite thing about Yogi Teas is how each tea bag has an awesome little quote on it! Overall I highly recommend this tea it has such a great fruity, berry flavor you don't even need a sweetner!
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Admittedly I am not a tea lover. However, this tea specifically has me embracing this specific nrand and flavor. The whole experience is plesanct, starting with the sweet but regreshing aroma, all the way down to the flavor. This is the only hot tea I will drink willingly, and it's great over ice too. I can't speak on any dietary propertoes it may have. But my mood and energy definately are boosted. Very easy on the tummy for me, no irritation or cramps. I just know what I like and this is absolutely my Jam.
Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
I purchased this tea from a local Heath store. It was about $6, but it's also sold at Walmart for much less. I bought it because I recently cut down on carbs, but was feeling exhausted. This tea helps replenish nutrients and provides energy while you are on a diet. It is not a weight loss tea. The flavor is pretty good, I generally drink loose leaf tea, so this taste a little more generic I guess. To enhance the flavor I add a tea infused of one of my favorite loose leaf teas, or some lemon and honey.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
I am a huge fan of Yogi tea, i have a cabinet in dedication to just teas, ive recently 86ed coffee since i cant stand straight up black coffee w/o my 1/2 cup of sugar and milk lol, and i was in Target and spotted this Green Tea Blueberry...I was intrigued! I have to say I absolutely love the taste!! <3 It also helps me through the work day or cleaning around the house. Its also a plus that its slimming tea, (will be honest thats what caught my eye)...I happy to add this into my diet plan! :)
Kateria H.
Kateria H.
Montgomery, AL
I don't really like the taste of green tea but this one was not awful. I received a sample of this tea to try for free in a vox box and I wasn't exactly impressed but not too disappointed either. The flavore was not very strong and neither was the scent so right off the bat I didn't think it'd taste that grand bc of the smell and it didn't. Still not too bad tho. I could easily finish a box. If you like green tea you should try. But if not I wouldn't recommend it for you.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Falls Church, Va
I simply LOVE this tea. This blueberry green tea tastes amazing on its own but I love to add a teaspoon of clove honey to it both for taste and the added health benefits. This tea has garcinia cambogia as its slimming agent, which helps as a carb blocker and appetite suppressant. I have a cup of this tea with my breakfast every morning and it has really helped me in my weight loss routine.

In short, this is a great tasting tea with proven effects. Five stars. Ver' niice.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this tea! The blueberry gives it a intriguing taste that is pleasant and fragrant. In my opinion, you do not need to add sweetener in order to drink this tea. I drink it straight so that I do not have any extra sugar or calories added to my diet while I work on getting healthy and losing weight.

This isn't magic tea so do not expect it to make you shed extra pounds just by drinking it. It helps the process by making you feel more refreshed and energized.
Jeanine B.
Jeanine B.
Puyallup, WA
Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life Tea is one of my favorite teas. It's light blueberry and green tea flavors with a hint of hibiscus make it a wonderful summer beverage. It's good for dieting because it has garcinia cambogia, but I have to confess, my favorite thing is to make a 2 quart container of iced tea using 2 regular tea bags, 2 green tea bags and 2 Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bags. Just the right amount of that lovely blueberry flavor, mmm!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I really like tea and blueberry and I was wondering what people think about these? I've read some bad and some good reviews. Does it actually taste like blueberry?
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Did anyone else have stomach pain after drinking this?
stacy k.
stacy k.
what is the benefits of drinking this? Does it help promote weight loss? Any reviews of this actually working?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Looking into this to help curb my appetite. Does it actually work?
jessica n.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
Does anyone else have a problem trying to go to sleep. If i drink this after 5 pm i have such a hard time falling asleep. So now I only drink it once a day instead or twice a day.