BY YOGI TEA #30 in Tea

Formulated to help provide energy for an active lifestyle, we combine Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract with Ginseng and Eleuthero Extracts to support stamina. Sweet Blueberry flavor and juicy Hibiscus make Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea a delicious addition to a weight loss program of exercise and a balanced diet.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ingredients: Organic Green Tea Leaf, Organic Bilberry Leaf, Organic Hibiscus Flower, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginseng and Eleuthero Root Extracts (Asian Ginseng, American Ginseng and Eleuthero), Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract, Stevia Leaf, Natural Licorice Flavor, Organic Amla Fruit (Amalaki), Organic Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Bibhitaki), Organic Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Haritaki).

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.

• Are the other flavors as good as this one?2 Answers
  • do you think the flavors are strong enough? 2 Answers
  • I looked at the reviews and only saw things on great taste. Does ...3 Answers
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Well first of all I give this tea a 3. 1 star for the excellent brand since YOGI is my favorite brand of tea. I have also purchased many for different reasons. 2 stars for the taste, because YOGI always tends to have a very almost sweet but not to strong or rich of a taste but it's typically always flavorful. 3 stars for variety and pricing. However, I just bought this kind, as in the Green tea Blueberry slim life and I'm not a big fan of it which is a first. It actually has a little bit of a tart taste which kinda turns me off of it. But since I do swear by and LOVE YOGI tea I will finish this box as well. Plus it's to help give me energy!
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love this tea. I think the blueberry compliments the green tea nicely. I can feel it aiding in my digestion. This is not a fad detox tea and drinking it will not in itself make you lose weight - it is meant to be paired with your other healthy habits. Yogi tea is not a scam weight loss product, it's just a vast selection of quality tea that can help you achieve different goals for your overall health. Also, I like the cute little words of wisdom on each tea bag. :D
Bree G.
Neenah
This tea is delicious and help curb my mid-morning hunger! The blueberry flavor makes the traditional bland green tea flavor sweet and tasty! I wasn’t expecting it to help my appetite, but it did! At 3.99/box I would recommend it. Yogi Tea Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life
Alexsandra R.
Albuquerque
Great tea love the taste. Started to use it with my diet two weeks later found it's really good when you need a pick me up instead of going for an energy drink or soda this helped me! I just don't take it after two, I found myself not being able to sleep that night
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
This tea is one of my absolute favorites. Not only is it a great choice of flavor, but it also does its job. The blueberry flavor is noted and is great tasting. This tea leaves you feeling rejuvenated and less bloated if used consistently. I love it.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is by far my favorite green tea! I love blueberries and green tea and this is a perfect combination! The blueberry really comes out and taste so good and fresh. It provides energy as well which I really enjoyed as well. The price is very reasonable to, which is always a plus! If you don't like hot drinks it taste really good over ice and add some fresh blueberries to my it even better!
Sarah C.
Cranberry Township
This is the best tasting, refreshing tea. So easy to make iced and hot. Im not sure about the slimming effects that it may have, but it taste good! The tea bags are a good size and each tea bag has a quote on it. Very much would recommend all the yogi teas!
hannah b.
this tea is really yummy. it’s a good price and there are so many packets in here, so it really lasts a while. they’re also good for you, so it’s worth it! this is my favorite tea brand!
Sarah G.
I really like this green tea. The blueberry flavor adds a nice fruity taste to the tea, so I never add sugar. I drink this whenever I'm craving a snack in the afternoon because I'm bored, but I'm not actually hungry. I have no idea if this tea actually helps you get slimmer, since I didn't drink this for that purpose
Nathalie L.
Hialeah, FL
This tea is amazing! I am not usually a tea person, but this flavor I love and it does help me with constipation. It is a problem I have had for quite some time and this seems to really work for me! I would definitely recommend this to others, it even suppresses my appetite a bit. Check it out!
Tiffany S.
I really like tea and blueberry and I was wondering what people think about these? I've read some bad and some good reviews. Does it actually taste like blueberry?
stacy k.
what is the benefits of drinking this? Does it help promote weight loss? Any reviews of this actually working?
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this actually safe to use? A lot of diet supplements have side effects and can be very dangerous even ones from nature I'm a bit hesitant about this.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Did anyone else have stomach pain after drinking this?
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
Does anyone else have a problem trying to go to sleep. If i drink this after 5 pm i have such a hard time falling asleep. So now I only drink it once a day instead or twice a day.