BY YOGI TEA #16 in Tea

Formulated to help provide energy for an active lifestyle, Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life combines Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract with Ginseng and Eleuthero Extracts to support stamina. Sweet Blueberry flavor and juicy Hibiscus make Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea a delicious addition to a weight loss program of exercise and a balanced diet.*

• Are the other flavors as good as this one?2 Answers
  • do you think the flavors are strong enough? 2 Answers
  • Is this actually safe to use? A lot of diet supplements h...5 Answers
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
The flavor of this tea is AMAZING! It has the perfect hint of blueberry without becoming overwhelming and artificial tasting. I feel that it really does help curb my snacking cravings on days when I drink this. The packaging is beautiful, and my students love to see what the message on each tea bag is when I drink it in the mornings.
The only reason this is a four star rating instead of a five is the price. While it is an amazing product and my favorite flavors, I don’t always purchase Yogi brands over others because of the price.
Taylor B.
I love this tea. It is very sweet by itself. It has a great blueberry flavor to it. The only con is that I have to put like 3 tea bags in my water because it isn’t strong at all and it’s hard to taste the flavor unless you use multiple packets. It does help to regulate me and aids in my weightloss.
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
This is by far my favorite tea! I drink a big mug of this every day! Cold or warm it’s so delicious. It’s not a super strong blueberry taste but you definitely get hints of it. I buy it monthly, it’s replaced coffee and it helps things get moving in the morning if you know what i mean💩. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good morning tea!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
It's got a light taste, the blueberry isn't overpowering, and I giggle every time it fizzes when I dunk it in boiling water. Im currently using this to get my green tea intake up to increase fat burning. Totally recommend if you like green tea but like added flavors. I also like to add a little honey to sweeten it up a little.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
One of the yummiest slimming teas I have ever tried! The lingering taste of blueberry is great. I get mine at walmart for no more than $3. I like it hot but I also like to cold brew overnight to drink at work after my lunch! It is also delicious iced! I am not too sure that it helps you lose weight but green tea is good for you. I haven't been very consistent with it to test it out. :)
Amber B.
I really like this tea. When steeped correctly you can taste the blueberry very well. I drink in the morning on an empty stomach and it does not make me queasy like regular green tea. This tea gives me just the right amount of caffine to get my day started. Also, my stomach is not as bloated as it usually get.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This tea is alright tasting-it really tastes refreshing when you make it and then chill it for an iced tea. As far as it's slimming effects not so sure there are any, other than the fact that this can be kind of a diuretic. Honestly I am not sure if I would go out and buy this again. It is just alright.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
This is the perfect tea to run to when you’re having between-meal cravings. A warm cup of green tea with a touch of honey staves off bored eating, plus this tea blend has the added bonus of extra antioxidants from the blueberry. Yogi tea really does know how to create a great blend and keep it affordable.
Jamie D.
I bought this product simply because the idea of green tea + blueberry sounded delicious. It is!!! I haven’t noticed if it helps with my appetite much but it has made a difference in giving me steady, feel-good energy prior to a workout especially. I normally have it hot but I have brewed it cold before - so yum. And I always look forward to the quotes. LOVE Yogi!
Chakirah K.
This is by far my favorite tea 🍵. First there is an inspirational message on every tea bag. This brand promotes positivity and gives you Yoga exercises to do. I really haven’t focused so much on the “Slim Life “ aspect of the tea. Yet it does contain Garcinia Cambogia Extrat & Green Tea!.. IT TASTE AMAZING EVEN WITHOUT SUGAR💙
Tiffany S.
I really like tea and blueberry and I was wondering what people think about these? I've read some bad and some good reviews. Does it actually taste like blueberry?
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Did anyone else have stomach pain after drinking this?
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this actually safe to use? A lot of diet supplements have side effects and can be very dangerous even ones from nature I'm a bit hesitant about this.
stacy k.
what is the benefits of drinking this? Does it help promote weight loss? Any reviews of this actually working?
Beth M.
Looking into this to help curb my appetite. Does it actually work?