Yogi Tea Ginkgo Clarity

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Ginkgo Clarity tea combines Ginkgo Leaf, used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to aid healthy cerebral function; with Ginkgo and Rhodiola Extracts to support memory along with the traditional Ayurvedic herb blend of Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki Fruits to help revitalize. Enjoy a clear day with a cup of Ginkgo Clarity tea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Ginkgo Clarity!
Studio City, CA
Great product. Tasty- smells great. Good price. Love the wellness messages and purposes behind the product
Modesto, CA
I am a big tea drinker and yogi teas is one of my favorites. I love the variety of flavor to pick from yum!
Evanston , IL
Delicious tea and is very calming! Great to drink in the morning to get energized and ready for the day
ST PETE BEACH, FL
I love yogi teas they are packed with flavor and when you make a cup the aroma fills the air! Go to tea
not really a fan. the tea doesn't taste great. Prefer british tea like earl grey or english breakfast
Boston, MA
Excellent product highly recommended Muy buena very good Es recomendable facil y muy bueno. So good
Martinez, CA
Good hot or cold. I love the way it smells. I like it in the morning to start my day off right.
Torrance, CA
Love this brand. Wish it was a bit cheaper but it beats Starbucks lol. Very great and smooth
Clarence Ctr, NY
I love this tea so much it's so good and it wakes me when I drink it in the morning so good
The yogi brand tea is very good!! Calms me down!! It also tastes good!! I love how the teabags have little messages on them too!! They are really cute and make me happy lol!

Looking for your answer?