Yogi Tea Ginkgo Clarity uploaded by Amanda G.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Ginkgo Clarity tea combines Ginkgo Leaf, used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to aid healthy cerebral function; with Ginkgo and Rhodiola Extracts to support memory along with the traditional Ayurvedic herb blend of Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki Fruits to help revitalize. Enjoy a clear day with a cup of Ginkgo Clarity tea.

Lacey H.
Rolla, MO
This tea has quickly become one of my favorites in the past months. Clarity in the title says it right as it is one of my favorite study teas. Exceeding my expectations, this affordable tea has become a staple in my shopping list and will continue to be!
Madisyn F.
I received this product as a gift intended to calm me down and help with the cold season...it did just as planned and I felt that it improved my mood and helped with the cold weather. The flavor was great and I would purchase again. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I tried the basic flavors and though I saw improvement they reminded me of any other tea brand.
Rae R.
I LOVE this tea! It is a great way to destress during the day or at night! The Ginkgo clears your mind and allows you to see things is a new way! I love drinking this tea when I face a challenge at home or work! I love it and often recommend it to my friends!
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
Focus in a tea. Not bad pricing and would totally recommend. Not bad compared to Lipton or Tazo or Celestial seasonings. Good value for the price and can pretty much buy anywhere, not bad tasting either. Can't go wrong with this brand. A little bity for those who think Ginko is strong for them.
Rauan C.
Naperville, IL
I love this tea and it is very calming and soothing. This is usually my tea when I am studying for the exams and want something that keeps me focused and feels healthy. Usually on exam days students tend to eat junk food and drink soda and I think this tea is a wonderful alternative.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
I received this as a free sample from their website. I enjoyed the tea but didn't really notice a whole lot of difference between this brand and others. The price is pretty fair
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
THIS IS THE TEA OF TEAS FOR ME!! I have one for "Women's Health/Energy" at the office. I enjoy the Raspberry Ginger tea.
Yogi is my tea, I just need to venture outside my comfort zone and try different flavors.
Carol S.
I'm a big tea girl fan so this is one of my favorite flavors but regardless yogi is my go to for warm soothing teas! Always has been and always will be my first choice in tea. The packaging is easy and accessible.
Kristen J.
I absolutely can't say enough good things about the yogi tea line. The specific tea, ginkgo clarity, is especially wonderful to use when you're having that midday brain slow down as your food is digesting from lunch. This tea will get rid of the fog and really help you focus on your tasks throughout the day.
Allison A.
Lebanon
The teas are very delicious and brew nicely, creating the perfect cup of tea. The flavor is as intense as you want it depending on how long you steep it and it is also at a very affordable price. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.