Yogi Tea Ginger Tea

by Yogi Tea

Our naturally warming Ginger tea features a unique blend of Ginger, which has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to support healthy digestion and activate the body’s internal energy; as well as Lemongrass, Licorice, Peppermint and Black Pepper for a warming and spicy tea enjoyable any time of day

Has anyone had an reaction to this Yogi Tea Ginger Tea ? I had itching.
Is the ginger overpowering?
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Ginger Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Taste wise this is a pretty good tea, but not something I would drink often, as I am more into black teas. I honestly just purchased this during my second pregnancy because I read somewhere on Pinterest that ginger tea was good for nausea/morning sickness. It did nothing for my morning sickness and even now in my 3rd pregnancy I had several packets left over from pregnancy #2 and didn’t even try to touch them once. I guess they have to 1) be an acquired taste and 2) actually work in easing morning sickness/nausea to actually be worth purchasing. Because price wise they’re a really good price.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Target
Such a relaxing tea, I love making this when I need to study or just need a warm drink. Personally, I love tea and drink it often, this is one of my favorites because it has great flavor, it’s very gingery, sort of warm and spicy. Something about this tea is just very comforting and warming to me. #relaxing #tea
Ballston Spa, NY
This is a pretty good tasting tea. Ginger generally helps with a queasy stomach but I find the taste sometimes to be too strong. This is a nice blend of flavors that makes drinking it more pleasant. My only concern is if the mix of ingredients is appropriate for someone who's pregnant (aka: needs that ginger).
My favorite dinner time tea. I suffer with acid reflux, so the ginger tea is a wonderful tummy tea for me! I steep it and mix in honey and apple cider vinegar, and it helps so much with my indigestion. I stroll recommend to those with sesitive tummies. It also works for most stomach aches.
Coconut Creek , FL
Purchased at: Publix
I enjoyed the yogi ginger tea. Having rare conditions..ginger has a lot of health benefits. It tastes strong or bitter at 1st but once you get used to it, it’s good. It def helps w nausea. This brand has lots of great options, it’s easy to make, good price & id def purchase again.
Pasadena
I'm writing this review on the behalf of my husband who gave it 5 stars. We always have Ginger Yogi tea in the pantry and he drinks it several times a day, whether it's 100 degrees outside or 25. He is just obsessed with this ginger tea. Just wish they had some loose tea as well
Kimberly, AL
So since they changed up there ingredients its like all of them leave a nasty after taste in the back of my throat that I just cant stand. I have tried the stress one, bedtime one and the ginger one all of which has this weird sweet honey licorice flavor that I just cant stand!
Hoboken, NJ
Yogi teas are so expansive and there is a flavor for every mood! I like the ginger when I'm sick and i add some honey into my cup before i steep. Would highly recommend this tea for all tea lovers. I'd definitely buy it again! Enjoy your steeping!
Mission, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Amazing tea, the taste and smell and how it takes away all nauseas, plus it helps with digestion too. I totally recommend it, for a relaxing tea time, for nauseas go bye bye. The price is incredible super affordable too, and I definitely buy it again.
Florissant, MO
Suffered HG during the first trimester of both of my pregnancies and lost a substantial amount of weight. I was able to settle my stomach to eat a few meals to stay nourished thanks to this tea. A bit more expensive than others, but worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbia, TN
a year ago
Lexi -. • 2 months ago
I have not, but there are many ingredients so you may be allergic to something in it.