BY YOGI TEA

Our naturally warming Ginger tea features a unique blend of Ginger, which has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to support healthy digestion and activate the body’s internal energy; as well as Lemongrass, Licorice, Peppermint and Black Pepper for a warming and spicy tea enjoyable any time of day

Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I get stress stomach aches (just how my anxiety likes to prevent itself sometimes) and this tea definitely helps ease the pain! The taste is pretty good, though a little strong, and the price is great! I'll usually mix this with another tea bag to switch up the flavor now and then
Chy M.
I bought this tea at the grocery store and it is amazing how well it works when you have a gassy, upset, or bloated stomach. I tried another version but it didn’t have the strength of this brand. If you are sensitive to ginger flavor don’t let it steep too long.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TEA!

With every little sip of this ginger tea you will ask yourself how something so simple tastes so good, because it does tastes good and I love to drink mine with a little spoon of organic honey or agave. It's really great!

Oh! I love this brand too! Is so nice to start your day with a Yogi Tea and read one of that sweet, inspiring, motivational and always positive messages. Also the great quality of their ingredients and their flavorful teas with nice aroma is what made me fell in love with them.

100% recommend!
Dan B.
Roseville
This one and detox are my two favorites I’ve always struggled with digestive issues which is why I always have this at hand I personally hate taking over the counter solutions always try natural remedies first and I’m never disappointed with the results of ginger for indigestion or bloating add a little lemon for added aid and taste!
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
Bought this once, still drink it but won’t buy it again. The ginger is too potent for my enjoyment. If you’re a ginger lover, you’d probably be a fan of this tea though. Signature Yogi packaging and inspirational quotes on each bag too.
Varsha N.
Boston, MA
This is a great tea for when I’m feeling sick and just need to get over a cold quickly. With a dash of lemon, turmeric, and ginger added to this tea, it becomes so full of flavour and adaptable. I love that the tea bags have cute inspirational quotes on them - that’s probably the main reason I keep going back to try different yogi teas and read their quotes.
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Ginger tea is delicious no matter the weather but even better when your feeling under the weather. I like to enjoy my tea with a spoonful of honey and a squeeze of lemon. Unlike most tea bags, this brand uses a good quality bag that doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste. Moderately priced, and found in supermarket tea aisles.
Jenny D.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of the best teas I've tried.  Spicy and flavorful, I don't need to add anything.  The aroma is amazing after you open the paper packet.
Alycia W.
I am in LOVE with all ginger and ginger-flavored drinks, plus I love Yogi Tea products so this was a score! It's helpful when I have a stomach ache but it is also good when I don't. Yogi Tea always meets my expectation. Once I finish my current box I WILL buy more!
Nina C.
I love this tea is makes my digestion so much easier. Some times the food gets stuck and I need it to be pushed down so the tea helps clear it. Also its great for when it is allergy season and I feel stuffy the ginger helps with my sense of smell.
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
What Is this tea for? I have never seen it or tried it before. I usually get tea for cramps or just to relax
Abi D.
This is one of my favorite teas. I stock it at work and home and drink it most often after a meal. Does any one have any creative uses for it other than hot water? Or any other suggestions to make this tea even better?
Emilee O.
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Anyone use this for weightloss?
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Has anyone used this for morning sickness?