Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Egyptian Licorice® Mint is purposefully blended with Licorice Root; used in many herbal traditions and treasured for its natural sweetness and soothing properties. We add Peppermint and a blend of warming spices for a unique and refreshing blend, making our Egyptian Licorice®  Mint tea perfect for enjoying any time of day.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint!
Swastika, ON
The taste is very strong which for me was good. I like how the tea bag has a tag with a verse on it. I don't buy it often however as I find it a little pricey. Also I know there are many flavours however I don't see many options when I go to the store. I think the packaging is what I like most about this.
MINT MINT MINT! Ideal when you feel a little bit turned down or maybe when you are feeling like about to have flu; my conclusion, it's flavor gives me energies! Compared to other ones, the price is a little bit higher, but i will definitely buy it again.
Oakham
My friend sent me this tea to try as i'm a liquorice fan. I was really impressed with it, and it was quite refreshing too! I'd love to try more of the flavours they make. If tea is your thing, i'd say give them a go!
I go through this tea like crazy! It's naturally sweet, and perfect for after a meal. Also very good for unwinding at night. Great iced too
I suffer from anxiety, and heard that licorice tea is very helpful, so I bought this and loved It...it really does help I'm relaxing.
New Westminster, BC
One of my favourite tea flavours. You'd never think of peppermint and licorice tasting good together, but they most certainly do!
Refreshing taste, good tea for adrenals. Mint flavour pairs nicely with the licorice!
If you're a fan of Aveda tea then you'll love this! They taste virtually the same!!

Looking for your answer?