Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Egyptian Licorice® Mint is purposefully blended with Licorice Root; used in many herbal traditions and treasured for its natural sweetness and soothing properties. We add Peppermint and a blend of warming spices for a unique and refreshing blend, making our Egyptian Licorice®  Mint tea perfect for enjoying any time of day.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint!
Cheaper alternative for  Aveda Tea, my friends and I have been  drinking this for a few years. There is stevia in it giving the sweetness and licorice note.
This tea is spicy and sweet and so good. I love how warm it makes me feel and is great for those cool fall days. It's my go to afternoon pick me up!
This tea is excellent. Perfect if you have a sweet tooth as the liquorice is naturally sweet. This is my go to every night beofe bed.
VACAVILLE, CA
It's so hard to find a good licorice tea, yogi is so flavorful and is hands down my favorite go to nighthe time licorice tea
Very good helps curb cravings, when I'm trying to watch what I eat, I sip on this team first,and the cravings dissipate!
Bronx , NY
Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint uploaded by Jael R.
These teas are so good and they all come with a positive quote on the tea bag tag a real nice pick me up in the morning
Buffalo, NY
yogi teas are our go-to. Their flavors are full-bodies but not overwhelming and the tea bags have great quotes on them!
Nashville, TN
It is so refreshing and relaxing. I would definitely have this when I'm chilling after a long day at school and work.
Salt Lake City, UT
My favorite tea for either before bed Or right at dawn Nothing is better. I will always buy this despite the cost
Carlsbad, CA
Me and the hubby love this tea. It's super refreshing. Even if you let it steep to long it tastes amazing.

Looking for your answer?