Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Egyptian Licorice® Mint is purposefully blended with Licorice Root; used in many herbal traditions and treasured for its natural sweetness and soothing properties. We add Peppermint and a blend of warming spices for a unique and refreshing blend, making our Egyptian Licorice®  Mint tea perfect for enjoying any time of day.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint!
Absolutely love this flavor! It helps ease my stomach when I don't feel well. It makes a good morning tea or after dinner treat because it tastes sweet without needing any sweetener. I wish more stores carried this flavor. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Skokie
This is my absolute favorite tea! If you have ever tried Aveda's tea, this is a very similar herbal tea but at a fraction of the cost. I'm sad not to see it at nearby grocery stores, but thankfully there are other ways to acquire this tasty tea. It is naturally sweet and is a great way to end your day.
Howell, MI
Let me preface this with I HATE the taste of black licorice. But, guys, I LOVE THIS TEA. I can't get enough of it. It's got some sweetness to it and some cooling to it from the mint and the way it's blended you can't even taste the licorice aside from an absolutely delightful spice to it. It is so great for when you're sick or if it's cold out and you want something soothing and warm. It also helps setting my stomach if I'm feeling a bit iffy. Just give it a chance and you'll love it too. I promise.
Hialeah, FL
This tea is absolutely delicious! I love the flavor profile and blend taste natural. I drink this without adding anything to my hot water. Just as is and taste perfect. Licorice is good for indigestion, digestive problems and some people drink it for acid reflux. Mint tea would also help with inflammation in that combo. Either way great tea, great brand!
Milwaukee, WI
These taste exactly like the tea you get from the Aveda salon. It's got a nice, smooth not over powering minty taste with a hint of licorice. It's great both served on ice or hot. I would definitely recommend it to others. It's sweet but not too sweet. So tasty.
San Diego, CA
I love licorice in any type of tea. The combination of licorice and mint is simply divine. This product is a bit pricey at times. I enjoy this tea hot. I like the cute little messages on each tea. It is a nice product and I do appreciate the that each teach is package individually.
This is one of my favorite teas. It is warming and minty at the same time. The tea is caffeine-free and is slightly sweet - owing to the licorice (but no licorice flavor). Don't take if you are pregnant or nursing but other than that, this makes the perfect cup of tea to soothe and help you relax with a minty pep to it!
I use this to help with a really bad cold. When I was feeling like I couldn't stop coughing drinking this tea really helped out my sore throat and helped me recover faster from my cold.
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
Grand Rapids
This is my current favorite tea. It is calming and soothing and delicious. The licorice flavor is perfect, not to strong but still there. My local health food store has a hard time keeping this in stock!

Looking for your answer?