BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Egyptian Licorice® tea blends licorice root; treasured by the great kings of Egypt for its natural sweetness, rich flavor and soothing properties; with warming Cinnamon and zesty Orange Peel for a unique and delectable tea. Enjoy a cup of Egyptian Licorice® tea for a tasty treat anytime, day or night.

• Does this have a strong licorice taste?2 Answers
  • Did you try this tea with a little bit cream?3 Answers
Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Herbal Tea
  • "I am not a huge fan of the flavor of Echinacea as a rule but this one isn't bad, especially loaded with local honey which is how I have my tea when I'm not feeling great anyway." in 1 review
Lindsey K.
SUPER good tea that has a surprise of an amazing aftertaste! Let me first start off by saying that I am not a big licorice candy fan. However, this tea has an almost addicting aroma to it that I just love. It is smooth, not bitter, and tastes just wonderful. The neatest thing about it is that after you swallow, you get this really neat aftertaste and is so soothing on my throat. When I am sick this is one of my favorites for easing a sore throat. I really recommend this tea to anyone!
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I love this tea! It’s soothing and tastes phenomenal. Normally I like at least a little milk or honey in my tea but this is amazing on its own. It’s lightly sweet and smells fantastic! I try to always have a box of this on hand.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This was nice to have in a pinch to pair with my Moroccan lamb stew but i am not really a fan of this tea blend. Sometimes it is best just to keep tea simple. I prefer traditional Egyptian anise tea.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love this tea!!!! Yogi teas are so yummy. I am not a tea person, I am in my 20's and just now starting to drink it as a healthier alternative. Also a way to get my water intake higher.
I love sweet drinks so its hard for me to find a good tea that I like, and don't have to add things. The Egyptian licorice is the only tea I have ever drank without adding sweetner or milk. Its sooo sweet, maybe too sweet for some. I absolutely love the licorice and spicy taste. It's also is great hot or iced. I bought a bunch of other flavors but this is the one that I can't stop drinking. :) I buy the boxes at whole foods.
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
BY FAR, the best tea I’ve ever, ever purchased. In fact, I love this flavor of tea so much that I had to purchase a bulk pack of it on Amazon. I now have 200 bags of this tea in my pantry, I kid you not, and everyone in my family drinks it religiously! The appeal behind the flavor is that, even though it’s sugar-free, it tastes incredibly sweet due to the added licorice root. Since I’ve been trying to refrain from eating so much sugar on my Keto diet, this helps me to keep my sweet tooth in check whilst serving as a great way to aide colds, bouts of the flu, and rough days at work. Would recommend this godsend tea to literally everyone in the world, oh my GOD you guys, you MUST buy this tea. It beats chamomile by a milestone.
Lilia B.
Palm Coast , FL
I am not a fan of this tea. It's a bit bitter flavor for me. After drinking one cup of this tea I didn't try it again. It is a healthy tea with naturally spicy sweet flavor. It says you could add milk to it, which I did not do, maybe that's why I didn't like it. I will try it again with milk.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Hands down my favorite bagged tea ever. There is something super delicious and warming about this tea. It's so comforting to drink and you can make it a variety of ways and still have it taste good.

It's naturally sweet and has a unique flavor so I don't feel like I have to add anything to make it taste good. This makes it good for when I am on the go.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Nice tea, I drink it before bed especially during winter time! It has a nice smooth taste to it. Price wise, it's an pretty much on par with any other tea brands out there. Though not on the very top of my list it's still one of the good ones out there! Four out of five!
Rachel G.
This is my favorite tea of all time. (And not just saying that!) This tea is like black tea with a sweet, almost cinnamony twist. So much flavor without having to add any sugar or syrup as well. Also, so cute how this brand puts a quote on each tea bag. Best tea ever, go buy it!
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
The most unique flavor of tea I have had, and I have had a lot of teas. It's hard to put your finger on whether it is a truly sweet flavor, or whether it is earthy. Whatever it is, it's a very deep taste and the fragrance is fantastic.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Did you try this tea with a little bit cream?
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
Does this have a strong licorice taste?