BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Egyptian Licorice® tea blends licorice root; treasured by the great kings of Egypt for its natural sweetness, rich flavor and soothing properties; with warming Cinnamon and zesty Orange Peel for a unique and delectable tea. Enjoy a cup of Egyptian Licorice® tea for a tasty treat anytime, day or night.

• Does this have a strong licorice taste?2 Answers
  • Did you try this tea with a little bit cream?3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I am not a huge fan of the flavor of Echinacea as a rule but this one isn't bad, especially loaded with local honey which is how I have my tea when I'm not feeling great anyway." in 1 review
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Another tea that throws me back into childhood.  My father and I used to drink this tea over a game of chess (yes I was raised to be an old man at heart) and I remember the warming sensation when I breathed out after taking a sip. Try this tea if you want to feel both temperature heat and warmth from within!
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I love this tea! It’s soothing and tastes phenomenal. Normally I like at least a little milk or honey in my tea but this is amazing on its own. It’s lightly sweet and smells fantastic! I try to always have a box of this on hand.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I love this tea! It has this natural sweetness to it that I loooove. I do not add sugar or anything to my tea but this tea has a touch of sweet that I can still tolerate. I thought I wouldn't like this because black licorice is disgusting in my opinion but this is my favorite tea ever.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This was nice to have in a pinch to pair with my Moroccan lamb stew but i am not really a fan of this tea blend. Sometimes it is best just to keep tea simple. I prefer traditional Egyptian anise tea.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love this tea!!!! Yogi teas are so yummy. I am not a tea person, I am in my 20's and just now starting to drink it as a healthier alternative. Also a way to get my water intake higher.
I love sweet drinks so its hard for me to find a good tea that I like, and don't have to add things. The Egyptian licorice is the only tea I have ever drank without adding sweetner or milk. Its sooo sweet, maybe too sweet for some. I absolutely love the licorice and spicy taste. It's also is great hot or iced. I bought a bunch of other flavors but this is the one that I can't stop drinking. :) I buy the boxes at whole foods.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
BY FAR, the best tea I’ve ever, ever purchased. In fact, I love this flavor of tea so much that I had to purchase a bulk pack of it on Amazon. I now have 200 bags of this tea in my pantry, I kid you not, and everyone in my family drinks it religiously! The appeal behind the flavor is that, even though it’s sugar-free, it tastes incredibly sweet due to the added licorice root. Since I’ve been trying to refrain from eating so much sugar on my Keto diet, this helps me to keep my sweet tooth in check whilst serving as a great way to aide colds, bouts of the flu, and rough days at work. Would recommend this godsend tea to literally everyone in the world, oh my GOD you guys, you MUST buy this tea. It beats chamomile by a milestone.
Lilia B.
Palm Coast , FL
I am not a fan of this tea. It's a bit bitter flavor for me. After drinking one cup of this tea I didn't try it again. It is a healthy tea with naturally spicy sweet flavor. It says you could add milk to it, which I did not do, maybe that's why I didn't like it. I will try it again with milk.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Hands down my favorite bagged tea ever. There is something super delicious and warming about this tea. It's so comforting to drink and you can make it a variety of ways and still have it taste good.

It's naturally sweet and has a unique flavor so I don't feel like I have to add anything to make it taste good. This makes it good for when I am on the go.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Nice tea, I drink it before bed especially during winter time! It has a nice smooth taste to it. Price wise, it's an pretty much on par with any other tea brands out there. Though not on the very top of my list it's still one of the good ones out there! Four out of five!
Rachel G.
This is my favorite tea of all time. (And not just saying that!) This tea is like black tea with a sweet, almost cinnamony twist. So much flavor without having to add any sugar or syrup as well. Also, so cute how this brand puts a quote on each tea bag. Best tea ever, go buy it!
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Did you try this tea with a little bit cream?
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
Does this have a strong licorice taste?