BY YOGI TEA

Yogi DeTox tea blends time-honored cleansing herbs Burdock and Dandelion with Juniper Berry and traditional Ayurvedic blend “trikatu” (Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper). Indian Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Clove round out this deliciously spiced blend. As part of an overall wellness program, Yogi DeTox tea supports healthy balance from within.

• Is this detox tea as good as the popular detox tea system...1 Answers
  • Can someone please describe the taste. Does it resemble a...4 Answers
  • Can I drink Yogi Tea DeTox Herbal Tea cold?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ed M.
Taste is very good, and just started drinking it.
I guess it’s working, have been going to bathroom (#2) regular and seems to rid the contents completely. After a week I began to realize that I am overeating just by the fact of seeing the big pile of poop every morning. To be honest, I have never been as regular like this, literally every morning after a cappuccino I get the sign, time to go. I really would say this is the detox tea, because it’s a difference between pooping twice a day and just once, really. It’s all out in one sitting, which is actually great. After the first few days though, the restroom was unbearable, not sure but I think it’s just the stuff built up in the colon is absolutely obnoxious. I have some Ozium air sanitizer, and it wasn’t able to mask the stench with a long 5 second burst. After those days though, the poop took on a different look, more like light brown finely ground oats, more course than cornmeal less than oatmeal. This became consistent and with much less odor, no need for air sanitizer actually. So to conclude, this tea is a good addition to the daily routine, and I believe it does clean up the colon and regulate the bowel movements to just once a day.
Sasha R.
I’ve been drinking this tea for 4 years now. I love it. It’s one of my faves. I don’t need to add sugar to it, I love the natural taste. There is nothing about this product that should be change, but I notice they change the packaging, which save my life because I dropped the tea in dish water and the packaging protected the tea which I really like. It does help with my digestive system as well and maintain my weight too. If you looking for a good detox, you will not be disappointed with Yogi. Yogi Tea DeTox Herbal Tea
Vicky C.
peterborough
I love this tea! Not only is it really effective it tastes great and is designed so well. I’m a repeat customer of this product because it’s so effective. I love the little quotes on the individual tea bags and I love the high quality packaging. This product does exactly what is is designed to do. I like to use this to kick start a diet and it really does help
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
I bought this for my dad and it works it just has a strong spice taste but I can handle it but I'm not in love with it. I love buying from them because of their inspirational quotes I wake up to every morning it's honestly for me worth it they are also part of the pick me up aside from their great tea
I love this tea and to be honest with you the taste isn’t bad at all the way it’s described by those who drank the tea and didn’t like it. I think people who don’t like this tea and the smell or the taste of it are the ones who don’t like to try different or I better say new, different or mixed flavors, spices. I often add honey to my tea when I drink it hot and lemon when I drink it cold.
Cat S.
Fort Polk, LA
Not a fan of this at all. Not only did it really just not taste good at all (I had to struggle to get through one cup of this tea) it didn't do anything for me at all. I had not detoxing effect at all it was basically like drinking terribly flavored water. I do not recommend this at all.
Jacqueline F.
I am soooo into tea but constantly drinking the same flavor can be a drag. The punch of herbs this tea puts in your mouth is amazing! I’m not sure how cleansing it is like it claims but I drink it everyday and my system is pretty clean!
Grace S.
marion
Whenever I need to flush out my system I go to this tea! This is the cure it all to cleaning your intestines, I swear it! It taste interesting and perhaps isn’t for everyone as there is a strong earthy taste. Fairly affordable and highly recommend!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Loved this tea. A great way to start off your detox regimen. Taste is pleasant. Very soothing. Speeds up your metabolism ever so slightly. Available in grocery stores and health stores. Affordable
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
This was my absolute favorite flavor of tea but I can't drink it because whenever I try, I get super itchy bumps on random parts of my body that come and go! Almost like bug bite type bumps. I'm not sure if it was part of the detox or if I was allergic to something in the tea, so I had to stop drinking it. Such a shame because the flavor and smell is amazing and reminds me so much of fall and Halloween season.
Kolleen K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you feel better after drinking this tea? I've done tea detox but this one is so much cheaper if it works well.
Brittany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does that it work? Does it taste good at all??
Julia C.
SAGINAW, MI
Can someone please describe the taste. Does it resemble another flavor of tea?
Nali R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How effective is this tea?
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does detoxing mean to you?