BY YOGI TEA #26 in Tea

Yogi DeTox tea blends time-honored cleansing herbs Burdock and Dandelion with Juniper Berry and traditional Ayurvedic blend “trikatu” (Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper). Indian Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Clove round out this deliciously spiced blend. As part of an overall wellness program, Yogi DeTox tea supports healthy balance from within.

• Is this detox tea as good as the popular detox tea systems that a...1 Answers
  • Can someone please describe the taste. Does it resemble another f...4 Answers
  • Can this be used to lose weight? Does it taste good?1 Answers
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been drinking this tea for 4 years now. I love it. It’s one of my faves. I don’t need to add sugar to it, I love the natural taste. There is nothing about this product that should be change, but I notice they change the packaging, which save my life because I dropped the tea in dish water and the packaging protected the tea which I really like. It does help with my digestive system as well and maintain my weight too. If you looking for a good detox, you will not be disappointed with Yogi. Yogi Tea DeTox Herbal Tea
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this tea! Not only is it really effective it tastes great and is designed so well. I’m a repeat customer of this product because it’s so effective. I love the little quotes on the individual tea bags and I love the high quality packaging. This product does exactly what is is designed to do. I like to use this to kick start a diet and it really does help
I love this tea and to be honest with you the taste isn’t bad at all the way it’s described by those who drank the tea and didn’t like it. I think people who don’t like this tea and the smell or the taste of it are the ones who don’t like to try different or I better say new, different or mixed flavors, spices. I often add honey to my tea when I drink it hot and lemon when I drink it cold.
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
3 Stars because I'm not entirely happy with the aftertaste of this stuff. As for the results, I haven't had the opportunity to go through with a liquid detox in quite some time. The times in the past in which I have done a liquid diet, this was not one of the products I used... I personally don't think that I could drink this stuff on a daily, unfortunately. The aftertaste is QUITE bitter. I'm not a fan of very strong teas at all. If bold and healthy is your style, give this stuff a try; they do have other flavors of tea which I'm pleased with, but this stuff isn't quite my jam.
Emily H.
Every time my body needs a “reboot” this tea goes into my cart. I like that this particular detox tea does not have bitter aftertaste that can be common with dandelion teas. It is smooth. I add a lemon wedge and a spot of raw honey to my cup. It is wonderful
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
This is my favorite all time tea ever! The flavors are amazing, it's so complex with soothing herbs and some spice to it too. I do feel like it detoxes as well. I've been drinking yogis detox tea for years no matter the price. No other detox tea compares.
Kendra S.
Irving
This is a really good tea to get you ready for a new diet or a fresh start. I normally drink it with a little bit of lemon and honey. It flushes the toxins out of your system without you feeling slugish and witout you having to rush to the bathroom.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This is probably one of my favorite teas of all time. I bought this on a whim while I was sick a few years ago. While I don't think it did much for my cold, I fell in love with the flavor and the way it made me feel overall. The Detox tea has an overall warmth to it that has beautiful notes of cinnamon and licorice. This tea is sweet without sugar and warm without the burning. The sayings on the bags themselves are also so sweet and inspiring. I keep a box of this tea with me at work to drink every day. I just love it.
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this tea but I can’t tell how much it does for detoxing my body. It has a lot of nutrients and tastes great though. It is caffeine free as well so I usually drink it at night before bed. Reasonably priced compared to other tea brands as well.
Jacqueline F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am soooo into tea but constantly drinking the same flavor can be a drag. The punch of herbs this tea puts in your mouth is amazing! I’m not sure how cleansing it is like it claims but I drink it everyday and my system is pretty clean!
Kolleen K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you feel better after drinking this tea? I've done tea detox but this one is so much cheaper if it works well.
Brittany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does that it work? Does it taste good at all??
Julia C.
Saginaw, MI
Can someone please describe the taste. Does it resemble another flavor of tea?
Nali R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How effective is this tea?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does detoxing mean to you?