BY YOGI TEA #52 in Tea

We combine time-honored cleansing herbs Burdock and Dandelion with Juniper Berry and traditional Ayurvedic blend “trikatu” (Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper). Indian Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Clove round out this deliciously spiced blend. As part of an overall wellness program, DeTox tea supports healthy balance from within.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ingredients: Indian Sarsaparilla Root, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Cardamom, Clove Bud, Black Pepper, Long Pepper Berry, Chinese Amur Cork Tree Bark, Japanese Honeysuckle Flower, Forsythia Fruit, Gardenia Fruit, Chinese Goldenthread Root, Rhubarb Root, Winter Melon Seed, Juniper Berry Extract

Directions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 1 to 3 cups anytime during the day, up to 10 tea bags a day. DeTox can be used every day for up to 30 days. Pause up to 1 week before resuming.

• Is this detox tea as good as the popular detox tea systems that a...1 Answers
  • Can someone please describe the taste. Does it resemble another f...4 Answers
  • Can this be used to lose weight? Does it taste good?1 Answers
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve been drinking this tea for 4 years now. I love it. It’s one of my faves. I don’t need to add sugar to it, I love the natural taste. There is nothing about this product that should be change, but I notice they change the packaging, which save my life because I dropped the tea in dish water and the packaging protected the tea which I really like. It does help with my digestive system as well and maintain my weight too. If you looking for a good detox, you will not be disappointed with Yogi. Yogi Tea DeTox Herbal Tea
I love this tea and to be honest with you the taste isn’t bad at all the way it’s described by those who drank the tea and didn’t like it. I think people who don’t like this tea and the smell or the taste of it are the ones who don’t like to try different or I better say new, different or mixed flavors, spices. I often add honey to my tea when I drink it hot and lemon when I drink it cold.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This is probably one of my favorite teas of all time. I bought this on a whim while I was sick a few years ago. While I don't think it did much for my cold, I fell in love with the flavor and the way it made me feel overall. The Detox tea has an overall warmth to it that has beautiful notes of cinnamon and licorice. This tea is sweet without sugar and warm without the burning. The sayings on the bags themselves are also so sweet and inspiring. I keep a box of this tea with me at work to drink every day. I just love it.
Brittany D.
Smyrna, GA
I love this tea! It's definitely got a ginger taste, so if you don't like ginger stay away! I love this tea - drink once a day to feel lighter, sleep better, see a difference in your skin! Just make sure to supplement with water!
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of my favorite detox teas. It truly makes you feel cleansed and rejuvenated. Also I love Yogi tea tastes. I've yet to find one, that I've tried, that I don't like.. .and I've tried tons and tons. Detoxing and clearing toxins is so good for you, like clearing your computer and phone for of cookies that latch on to your system. Add a little lemon for extra boost for your body.
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
Yogi teas just make me feel like I’m doing something healthy for my body. They are affordable, available at the local grocery store, and relaxing.
Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
I started drinking this tea and I gotta say it has a very good taste to it and you don’t need sugar for it either that’s why I like it and it really does what it says it does
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This tea has amazing ingredients in it. I use it when I feel bloated or if I feel like I'm getting sick. You can tell a huge difference in your body . The taste is sorta rough. It smells just like the earth is the best way to describe it. Sometimes I will put honey in it to add sweetness or flavor .
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
It really does detox you! Make sure you don't have anywhere important to go that day. It hits you abo It an hour later. But it does clear your system and gives you a fresh feeling.
Jessica G.
Absecon
I love yogo tea. You get a lot in a package, & all of the flavors are very earthy and natural tasting. You don't have to add honey or lemon to any of them unless you want to. I like the freshness of the teas & scents as well. I brew this tea for other people to try
Kolleen K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you feel better after drinking this tea? I've done tea detox but this one is so much cheaper if it works well.
Brittany F.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does that it work? Does it taste good at all??
Julia C.
Saginaw, MI
Can someone please describe the taste. Does it resemble another flavor of tea?
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I was wondering how, those of you that tried this tea, feel after several uses. Do you feel a different in how you and your body feel? Also how is the taste?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
What does detoxing mean to you?