Yogi Tea Classic India Spice® uploaded by Sarah B.

BY YOGI TEA

The spirit of Yogi hearkens back to Classic India Spice® Yogi Tea®; a distinctive blend appreciated for its transcendent flavor. With Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, and a touch of Clove and Black Pepper, Classic India Spice® Yogi Tea® is based on a traditional Ayurvedic formula thought by herbalists to help invigorate and warm the body.*

wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
The Yogi Classic India Spice is a new favorite of mine.. I bought it from Thrive Market (online) and though hmm let me try this (I love Yogi teas they are some of my favorite) this flavor is new to me.. and I steeped it and added a splash of almond milk creamer this was SO YUMMY!
chirstie d.
Forest park
Tea is my favorite! I believe it has so many great benefits! I love this flavor! Being Indian, it makes me feel in touch with my roots, the spices are so well coordinated!
Morgan J.
This is the best, most flavorful Indian Spice tea I've tried. A little bit of a bite but it's by no means bitter. And it holds its flavor! I found a tea bag that got loose from the box in my cupboard, it's the old packaging so I know it's been in there a long while, but I brewed it anyways and it still taste amazing!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This tea packs a punch because of the added ginger. I love drinking it in the morning after I have had my coffee. Tea is my favorite drink. Yogi Tea makes very nice teas and herbal infusions. I like most of the ayurvedic ingredients in this tea and I will keep repurchasing.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Yogi Tea Classic India Spice warms you up from the inside! The spices fill the air with a beautiful aroma! The packaging includes individually wrapped bags of tea which make them easy to take on the go. I also recommend the Cinnamon Vanilla Tea for Healthy skin.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Fell in love with this spicy, full bodied tea. If you love cinnamon, and cloves, this is the perfect tea for you. I will be definitely purchasing this tea throughout the winter, where it is sure to be a hit with the family. Warming, and fragrant, I love this tea!!!
Marie H.
Forest City
My husband and I both drink tea.  We have several different kinds of Yogi teas.  The packaging is pretty much the same as others.  Yes, the teas have met my expectations and then some.  The teas are a pretty good value.  I have recommended the teas to many other people.
Tishana T.
I used to love this tea until I actually learned to make chai on my own. This tea is still great for a quick chai alternative by just adding milk and a sweetener. Try it with breakfast and see!
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Not a big fan of packaged teas. But Yogi Tea is definitely very different and tastes really good. Its not very sweet or sugary. Definitely tastes like its fresh home made tea. Indian spice tea tastes really good not very spicy. Some of the indian chai or tea do have this strong spice taste but this one doesn't. Definitely something to try.
Andrea D.
Wonderful tea! Has great flavor, available at most grocery stores and nicely priced too. They send out free samples often so I'm able to try new flavors before I buy. Definitely recommend, they have so many flavors.

Vitamin Shoppe