Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin

by Yogi Tea

Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea combines Nettle Leaf, Mullein Leaf and Schisandra Berry – Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to hydrate the skin’s tissues – combine with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cocoa Shells and Vanilla Bean for a flavorful blend. Enjoy a cup of Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea for a delicious way to healthy-looking skin that glows.*

What skin benefits have you noticed using this tea?
Can you drink this cold and hot or just hot?
Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference? If so how long were you using it and what exactly did you notice? Thanks loves!!
Start your review of Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin!
Lockport
I not into this product because I'm not sure if I should be drink it right know I hope you are doing good on this product and send it to please
East Palestine, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This ones a little better than the blueberry one. Its too cinnamon tasting for my liking but its okay. Didnt really notice anything different.
Battle Ground, WA
Love this with some honey and soy milk, very cozy. Didn’t notice any help with my skin but I love the flavor. Will repurchase when I run out!
Indianapolis
Great taste! I usually don't like flavored teas but this one was excellent! Exceeded my expectations for sure. I would recommend for others.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Rockingham, VA
This tea is sweet and pretty calming, actually. I went through the box really quick since it was so good. I’ll be purchasing this again!
Organic
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite tea for anytime of the day. The cinnamon vanilla combination is just sweet enough where you don't need to add sugar.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Not my new favorite tea but definitely in my nightly rotation! I add a little sweetener and cream to really bring out the sweet flavor!
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Target
Very STRONG cinnamon flavor that really overpowers all your senses. I had to drown the tea in water because it was burning my throat.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
The smell from this tea is amazing while it’s steeping. I can’t stop myself from buying new teas and I absolutely loved this flavor.
No Special Diet
Flavor is amazing, I use two tea bags per cup my skin is softer this was my first time trying it but it showed results that quick!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...