Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin

by Yogi Tea

Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea combines Nettle Leaf, Mullein Leaf and Schisandra Berry – Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to hydrate the skin’s tissues – combine with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cocoa Shells and Vanilla Bean for a flavorful blend. Enjoy a cup of Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea for a delicious way to healthy-looking skin that glows.*

What skin benefits have you noticed using this tea?
Can you drink this cold and hot or just hot?
Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference? If so how long were you using it and what exactly did you notice? Thanks loves!!
Start your review of Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin!
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely delicious and a new favorite! I would recommend this tea hands down. The vanilla and cinnamon make a cozy warm feeling. I like the idea of the ingredients because skin healthy! I really enjoy this tea and have stocked up!
Purchased at: Target
I love this tea. I have noticed a difference in my skin after my first 2 cups. My break outs started going away, my face looks and feels smoother and now is starting to glow. Im going to continue use of this tea!
Organic, No Special Diet
Rochester , NY
Purchased at: Target
I wasn’t expecting much from this tea but I love cinnamon and vanilla together. It’s absolutely delicious! Quickly became my favorite! Then I started to realize that my skin started looking great! There was a glow to it. Felt hydrated and revived. It’s amazing! I have to buy more.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
hagerstown
I love this tea my favorite tea hands down I love the flavor I love how many flavors they are I like the packaging I like that it’s affordable it’s really good tea I always have buy this flavor and I definitely recommend
Moorhead, MN
Amazing flavor! It was warm and comforting. I want to believe it helped with my skin, but it was more of a treat to drink. It made me not have sugar cravings as much as this tea tasted very sweet.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Sammamish , WA
I don’t know why I haven’t had this tea in awhile, it is so good! Yogi Tea does a great job with their spice quality and fresheness. This product is delicious warming and great for your skin!!
Organic, Gluten Free
Somerville, MA
This tea is actually magic. First of all, the taste is delicious. A little honey, a little lemon, and wow oh wow it's the best thing in the world. Haven't noticed any difference in skin. except maybe more hydrated because I'm drinking more water because of how good this tea tastes.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
So this is the first tea from this brand that I have ever tried and I can honestly say that it is so delicious and I've never tried anything like it. After using it I did see my skin glow a little and also my acne scars did get a little brighter!
Organic, No Special Diet
Dallas, TX
I loved the smell of this one because I love cinnamon!!! I bought these at the local grocery store to try out and loved it !!! It's really smooth the taste is wonderful plus each packet comes with a little inspiration in it too I think that's really neat as well . Would recommend to everyone who loves tea!!
Eugene, OR
I love tea and I wasn't sure how I would like this flavor but I like it a lot! I have been breaking out a lot so I decided to drink more water and tea. I drink 2-3 of these a day lol. It leaves my skin glowing and I highly recommend this tea and any tea from this brand
Vegetarian, Vegan
Ask a question to the Influenster community...