BY YOGI TEA

Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea combines Nettle Leaf, Mullein Leaf and Schisandra Berry – Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to hydrate the skin’s tissues – combine with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cocoa Shells and Vanilla Bean for a flavorful blend. Enjoy a cup of Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea for a delicious way to healthy-looking skin that glows.*

• Is the licorice flavor really strong in this? I don't lik...5 Answers
  • Can you drink this cold and hot or just hot?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference? If s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Becca M.
Mckinney
Favorite brand ever! Love the taste great quality Ingredients, easy to find in every retailer. And the quotes are lovely. In love with this brand for so long!Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin
T C.
Ludington, MI
I am obsessed with this brand for tea! They have great variety that other brands do not offer. They are a little on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it when you know you’re getting great tea. Overall, id buy again. This is my go to brand.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I like the Taste of this and that it can help skin. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin but I only drank one cup a day when it says to drink like 5 or something, which is a lot. The cinnamon isn’t strong which I like.
Nordeliz H.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I love this! It tastes really good, no need to add sugar. I drink one, 4-6 days a week and it really helps with cleanse, hydrate and improve skin dullness. A way of cleaning your skin from the inside out. Definitely I will keep buying this. Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
This tea is actually magic. First of all, the taste is delicious. A little honey, a little lemon, and wow oh wow it's the best thing in the world. Haven't noticed any difference in skin. except maybe more hydrated because I'm drinking more water because of how good this tea tastes.
ashley w.
So this is the first tea from this brand that I have ever tried and I can honestly say that it is so delicious and I've never tried anything like it. After using it I did see my skin glow a little and also my acne scars did get a little brighter!
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites I have in my pantry right now! I love the taste and always love the positive little affirmation messages on my tea bags. Great way to start my mornings with fresh tea and wonderful words of wisdom!
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
A delicious blend that I didn’t expect to love as much as I did- it is a tea that surprised me with the complexity of flavor that it contained in one humble tea bag- something to reach for if you want a change from regular old tea
Photographer P.
Ventura, California
I really enjoy the yogi teas. They have little notes with every tea bag. The taste is great. I would purchase again. I purchased this one from a sprouts for the first time. I would definitely recommend to others .
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I absolutely love this brand for one and two I love this tea in particular it is great tasting and I’ve noticed with an even a week of drinking it every day my skin seems to have a very subtle healthy glow I absolutely love this
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Is the licorice flavor really strong in this? I don't like licorice at all and saw that it's one of the ingredients on the back.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I have always been a Yogi tea fan, never seen this kind before.. is the taste good?
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Para que te ayuda este te
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference? If so how long were you using it and what exactly did you notice? Thanks loves!!
Sarah W.
Can you drink this cold and hot or just hot?