BY YOGI TEA #85 in Tea

Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea combines Nettle Leaf, Mullein Leaf and Schisandra Berry – Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to hydrate the skin’s tissues – combine with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cocoa Shells and Vanilla Bean for a flavorful blend. Enjoy a cup of Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea for a delicious way to healthy-looking skin that glows.*

• Is the licorice flavor really strong in this? I don't like licori...5 Answers
  • Can you drink this cold and hot or just hot?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference? If so how lo...1 Answers
Cassandra K.
Drums, PA
I drink this tea usually before bed. Since it is extra hydration i do think it helps keeping my skin clear. It is also affordable and a nice add to my tea collection. Great taste as well. This is one of my favorites and I would def recommend this for others.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I am obsessed with this brand for tea! They have great variety that other brands do not offer. They are a little on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it when you know you’re getting great tea. Overall, id buy again. This is my go to brand.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
This cinnamon vanilla yogi tea has definitely become part of my night time routine. I add some honey in it and it tastes yummy and of course the little quotes on each tea bag is something to always look forward too!
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
Love this tea before bed! I have problematic skin and I see a big difference in my skin after drinking this before bed for a week. The flavors are very rich and very cozy for night time
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
This tea is actually magic. First of all, the taste is delicious. A little honey, a little lemon, and wow oh wow it's the best thing in the world. Haven't noticed any difference in skin. except maybe more hydrated because I'm drinking more water because of how good this tea tastes.
ashley w.
So this is the first tea from this brand that I have ever tried and I can honestly say that it is so delicious and I've never tried anything like it. After using it I did see my skin glow a little and also my acne scars did get a little brighter!
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites I have in my pantry right now! I love the taste and always love the positive little affirmation messages on my tea bags. Great way to start my mornings with fresh tea and wonderful words of wisdom!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I love the flavor of this tea! Unfortunately, I don't use it regularly enough to see any affect it has on my skin. But the flavor is great and even for sporadic use I know that it has great ingredients and health benefits!
April M.
West Islip, NY
I'll try to keep this as short as possible... For everyone who knows me, I'm a huge tea lover (Hence my Tea Talk segment every sunday on YouTube). So I do have the taste buds for tea. This does have a warm, sweet spice to it. What I was most impressed with though was the fact that all of the combined ingredients in this tea actually helped my skin retain mositure for a radiant glow. I tend to have skin that's more on the dry side, probably because I don't drink enough water. But I kid you not, this tea has made my skin look so hydrated. I was extremely impressed by this and I highly recommend it. It sounds so commercialized to say that, but it's my honest opinion!What I will say is that I buy my boxes from Stop and shop which come out to about $4 for 16 bags... so the link on this page is WAY overpriced for what you're able to buy it for everywhere else. I hope they look into that!
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
Yum. Yum. Yum. Might be my new favorite. I had a horrific cough last month right on top of a choir concert. I was drinking a lot of hot tea to try and nurse myself back to good voice, and wanted some variety to add to my rotation. Caffeine free was also high on the priority list.

SO glad I tried this one! They had me with the smell as soon as I tore open the first bag. Smells exactly like real cinnamon. Not fake. Not bitter. Aroma isn't everything though. The taste isn't exactly like the smell, but it's still really good. Delicate, but not weak.
Previously, I tried the Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla and this one from Yogi is so much better! The Celestial Seasonings has a kind of medicinal taste to it, and I wind up having to choke it down (usually mixed with another bag of something else to try and cover up the flavor). Not so with Yogi. I could easily drink a cup every night now that the weather has turned colder.

I did not purchase this tea for the secondary health benefits that it claims to provide, so I have no opinion on that matter.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Is the licorice flavor really strong in this? I don't like licorice at all and saw that it's one of the ingredients on the back.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I have always been a Yogi tea fan, never seen this kind before.. is the taste good?
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Para que te ayuda este te
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Has anyone used this and actually seen a difference? If so how long were you using it and what exactly did you notice? Thanks loves!!
Sarah W.
Can you drink this cold and hot or just hot?