BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Chai Green tea combines antioxidant-supplying Green Tea with lively Cinnamon, Ginger and Cardamom for a rich, full-bodied flavor.* When you’re in the mood for something unique, enjoy a captivating cup of Yogi Chai Green tea. Enjoy Chai Green plain, or add milk or milk substitute and your favorite sweetener

Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love tea , and I have a cup of yogi green tea everyday after my lunch, it’s very calming and tastes refreshing, it kinda energizes me , also I love that little note attached to the tea bag, I am regular consumer of yogi tea, so I will definitely recommend this product.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Nice subtle flavor & great for those new to green tea. Brews up easily and tastes great. I like that the packaging is simple & not wasteful. I’m on my second box & look forward to starting my morning with it every day.
Naga Lakshmi B.
Bellevue, WA
I have been using Yogi green tea for over 2 years now. I have tried many of their flavours. Mint, anti-oxidants are my favourite. I love the way it is packed, easy to store after opening. I always have it at home and work. I order bulk from Amazon and that works best for me.
I strongly recommend this tea. This is the official tea of our household!
Ariel F.
This is delicious! Love green tea and this is the perfect blend. Affordable for sure. Great packaging. Easy use as well. Great value! Looking forward to trying trying tryin more flavors of yogi tea!
E. Diamond R.
Concord, NC
Yogi Tea's are always great go to's. They come with a nice quote attached to the tea bag. Steep for just a few minutes in boiling water and then give leave time cool and drink. Great value, there is a nice amount in the box and they always taste so good. The Chai Green is delicious and I don't even need to sweeten mine. Enjoy!
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
I am a tea person. Love organic teas with simple ingredients. Yogi brand is known for quality products. I love that they use their product to heal and empower people internally such as immune system strength, digestive system, relaxation, boost etc etc
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
The flavor of this tea is energizing. If you brew it the way that's recommended there is no bitter after taste which can happen with green tea. Less caffeine than coffee is perfect for me.
Julia K.
Waipahu
Not bad. They make making tea quick and easy. The flavor is good, not amazing, but good. I like taking this tea with my on my drive to work and sipping as I go. It helps wake me up in the morning and get me going.
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I love drinking green tea every single day. I always drink it after breakfast with lemon and honey. The taste is a little stronger for somebody but for me I guess I just got used to the taste now and adding lemon and honey makes it taste better. It's healthy and antioxidant. I recommend you Drinking it when you feel sick.
Ali W.
This is good tea, but I don't understand why Yogi as a brand has to make it seem like their tea has magical healing powers. It doesn't. Its tea. Some of the different teas have ingredients like ginger that are good for your health, but don't think that drinking a cup of tea a day makes up for all your other poor nutrition choices.