BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Chai Black tea blends rich Assam Black Tea with Cinnamon, Cardamom and Ginger; spices traditionally used for centuries in Ayurveda for their warming properties.* Savor the exquisite flavor of our alluring Chai Black tea. Enjoy it plain, or add milk or milk substitute and your favorite sweetener

Buy on Walmart
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
This tea is so rich and so good! I love to add a few drops of honey, and raw sugar!
So good!

And if you want to add milk, almond milk is the way to go. YUMM! It’s my go to! Best brand for chai tea I’ve found so far!
Hannah M.
Barrington, NJ
This is my favorite brand of Chai tea. Yogi is an honest brand with great packaging (known for their inspirational quotes on the tea bags). I always grab a box of Yogi when I see it
Nichole G.
Dallas, GA
This tea is delicious.. I use so many Yogi teas, they are one of the few brands that actually use herbs that are EFFECTIVE! I absolutely hate when tea companies are rated on only the taste of a tea that is supposed to be effective! If a tea is for stomach pain, weight loss, cleanse, stress, etc., then it SHOULD do those things, and Yogi never fails me! :)
Margaret C.
This isn't my favorite chai, but it's not bad. It has a heavy spice to tea ratio, which is a bit too much spice for my personal tastes. However, this one does make a great sweetened chai latte since it has the body to stand up to the added milk and sweetener.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
This is one of the best, if not the best, Chai teas I have tried.  Yogi teas in general are of a high quality, and this one is no exception.  It's a definite comfort and splurge tea that I truly enjoy.  I prefer my chai with a bit of sugar and a splash of half and half, and this Chai has a bold enough flavor to really shine with the sweetener additions.
Kirsten F.
Bel Air, MD
Good chai flavor and steeps well. Not overly strong and perfect with the addition of some milk/half and half/almond milk and some cinnamon and nutmeg on top. Perfect tea to curl with with a good book and relax on the couch with!
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this brand of tea. The price is great and the flavors are strong and long lasting scent in my house is amazing! Black chai is such a classic flavor for me that I always keep a package in my cupboard!
Karly G.
This is my go to Tea when I'm craving something sweet and spicy. I love that the yogi brand is the cleaner of the teas with most being organic. It's pricey but worth the price in my opinion. Highly recommended.
Allison M.
I love to seep a bag of this chia tea in half of the water required (about 4oz) and add milk to make my own chia latte! Yogi has amazing quality teas for a reasonable price.
Emily G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this tea! Unlike other chai teas, it is not overly sweet. You can also reuse the bag! i love the cute quotes on each bag, really helps me to start my day in a positive way!