BY YOGI TEA

We start with rich Assam Black Tea and add Cinnamon, Cardamom and Ginger, spices traditionally used for centuries in Ayurveda for their warming properties.* Savor the exquisite flavor of our alluring Chai Black tea. Enjoy it plain, or add milk or milk substitute and your favorite sweetener.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy on Walmart
Joanne S.
Love this tea! It's got the right amount of spice. I like to add some unsweetened vanilla almond milk and some stevia leaf to sweeten it just a bit. It has about half the amount of a cup of coffee which is perfect for me because I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine. I drink a cup in the morning and I'm relaxed but energetic and ready for the day!
Margaret C.
This isn't my favorite chai, but it's not bad. It has a heavy spice to tea ratio, which is a bit too much spice for my personal tastes. However, this one does make a great sweetened chai latte since it has the body to stand up to the added milk and sweetener.
Kaleigh B.
I love the Yogi Chai tea! It's so yummy and I can make my own lattes with it,perfectly! Its so affordable and I love the little quotes that come in each little package you open. It makes my day a little brighter each and every morning I drink it!!!!
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
I love Chai, so this tea is definitely one to try! I've tried other Chai's but this tea taste so earthy and I live to drink it cold with a splash of milk, or hot as well. I would totally buy this and I recommend chai tea lovers to try this.
Kirsten F.
Bel Air, MD
Good chai flavor and steeps well. Not overly strong and perfect with the addition of some milk/half and half/almond milk and some cinnamon and nutmeg on top. Perfect tea to curl with with a good book and relax on the couch with!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Chai teas are my favorite because they embody the flavor of the holidays in a single cup. This particular tea is very nice. It's not always the most affordable tea in the store but it is a really delicious option.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
It calms you down after a stressful day. Omg they are amazing. I love them so much. I just always have to have some home because they are so relaxing and yummy
S B.
Delicious, 10/10 would recommend.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it so yummy! No regrets!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor and get it! The taste is so pure and great!
Madison H.
Omaha, NE
Yogi Tea Chai Black is the perfect tea to create your own chai tea latte. Save the money and make your own at home with a little almond milk!
Annie N.
My favorite teas are chai and black teas, so this is a perfect combination for me. I add a little bit milk and honey to make mine very cozy.