BY YOGI TEA

Our Caramel Apple Spice Slim Life tea is a flavorful blend of Assam Black Tea, Rooibos, Apple, Schisandra Berry, rich Caramel flavor and exotic spices for a satisfying blend that provides energy for an active lifestyle. Enjoy an indulgent cup of Caramel Apple Spice Slim Life tea as an addition to a program of exercise and balanced diet.*

Gabbie V.
Corp Christi, TX
First off this is vegan friendly. Majority of the ingredients are organic. It taste like an apple spice. It taste fine without sugar but I add sugar in the raw and it makes it so good! I have a sweet tooth so this tends to satisfy it
I don't know if I'm loosing weight because of this tea because I'm also excerising and getting more lean and green. But I can say it's a great alt to soda. It does have Rooibos leaf which is supposed to help oxidize fat cells and have alot of other great uses that I'm not sure of because I don't get headaches or have asthma. But very good tea!
Lydia B.
Ave Maria, FL
This tea is great to drink in the morning. I add my apple cider vinegar to it and it is a good combination because it does a pretty good job at masking the taste of the ACV. I bought it from my local walmart and really love the taste. I'm trying to see if it will help me lose weight but regardless it tastes good.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Love this tea!

The flavor is light but good it’s more apple then caramel imo. I add a little honey to it. I prefer drinking tea over soda or energy drinks and you can’t go wrong with tea and it’s benefits!
Christine R.
Chesterton
I love drinking this one in the fall. I just like tea in general in this one has a really good fall flavor it's hard to find that besides chai. Have bought numerous times. Sometimes my Walmart carries it all year but then other years they only have it season in life. It's blueberry counterpart is pretty good though so even when I don't have it I don't mind.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
This tea tastes like fall in a cup. The apple is pretty strong, with subtle cinnamon notes. I haven’t personally noticed a difference in appetite or energy, but it’s still a delicious, affordable tea.
Ella S.
This is one of the yummiest teas I’ve ever tried! It tastes so good in the fall, and I prefer to drink it hot rather than iced :)
Crista H.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
Love it. I always go through a box of this in the fall! I’m more of an Apple spice girl than a pumpkin spice gal!
Melissa L.
One of my friends let me try this tea. I really enjoyed the flavor of it, but I don't understand the slim Life part of the tea, maybe I would have to drink more of it to get the benefits.