Yogi Tea Breathe Deep uploaded by Gabriela O.Yogi Tea Breathe Deep uploaded by Vine C.

Yogi Tea Breathe Deep

Take in the enchanting aroma of Yogi Breathe Deep® tea. We combine Licorice and Thyme – traditionally used to support the respiratory system – with soothing, aromatic Eucalyptus and warming spices for a naturally spicy-sweet flavor. Unwind and relax with every cup of Yogi Breathe Deep® tea

Buy on Jet.com
All things Yogi exceed my expectations. However, this is my favorite. I do a lot of yoga and after a long day of hard work, I think its nice to take a deep breath and drink a breathe deep. It is so relaxing and I would recommend this if you need to just take a deep breathe and relax.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Love this brand and this flavor! Its really great to drink at night before bed to relax and the flavor is great, and so is the price! This tea is delicious and I always go back to get it when I go to the grocery store!
Jasmine C.
I often say this tea is like my coffee. I fix this every morning in the winter time or before bed when i have trouble sleeping.  It is flavorful and all i add is raw cinnamon and raw honey.
Gabriela O.
I absolutely love this tea. It has black licorice so it gives it a sweet flavor. No additional sugar needed. I drink this even when I am not sick (it's suppose to help your respiratory system). I especially enjoy the positive messages on the tag. I have repurchased this often and I will continue to do so. Highly recommend.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I don't care for the taste of this tea, personally, but do feel it helps me breathe better when I'm sick. I think its the licorice and the slick, cooling sensation it gives to my mouth I dislike, because I love all of the other warming notes like cinnamon and ginger!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea makes such a difference in my breathing patterns and the tightness on my chest! I like to drink this after a particularly bad asthma or allergy attack (after taking medication, of course, and waiting for the effects to kick in), and it helps to calm me down and open my chest.
Victoria G.
Ontario , CA
Honestly the tea itself is not horrible, but I don't really like the taste too much. I don't know which ingredient it is , but not my favorite. It's about 4$ a box which I think is good value for organic tea.
Kimberly g.
I use this during the winter when my lungs act up. The taste really isn't that good but I prefer drinking a natural tea than taking medications if I can. I would recommend giving this a try if you have minor breathing issues. The price is good too.
Kvetka S.
Although to me the flavor is okay, (I need to add honey to make it more sweet to fit my taste) this tea does not lie about 'Breathe Deep'. When I am a bit sick and can't sleep very well at night, I drink this tea and I can feel the difference. It's relaxing and helps my body calm. So relieving. I would recommend.
Zipporah A.
I literally love all of yogi tea. If you're at when is the kambucha. The teas are so good and they really help with whatever problems they state on the package. I would not improve anything about them because they are very good. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren D.
Wake forest, NC
What type of breathing is this helping?! Sinus?
As someone who struggles with asthma, I am wondering if this tea really helps the respiratory system? And how is the taste?