Yogi Tea Breathe Deep uploaded by Gabriela O.Yogi Tea Breathe Deep uploaded by Vine C.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Breathe Deep Tea: Supports Respiratory Health 100% Natural Herbal Supplement Caffeine Free 16 Tea Bags Per Pack Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.

Paola O.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Yogi teas are amazing, but I love Breath Deep. It tastes amazing and it definitely helps my sinus clears up from allergies. I usually get Yogi for free but this is the one that i must always have on hand and buy on my own. if anyone needs a recommendation this is the one that should be number one on your list. it might have that awful licorice in it, you can barely taste it. soo delicious.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all Yogi teas but this is the first one that really got me hooked! It's naturally sweet and so soothing. It's perfect during the winter and I would drink it all day, but now that it's hot I like to have a cup at night (in AC). I would highly recommend this for the flavor and also the amazing benefits from its great ingredients.
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea makes such a difference in my breathing patterns and the tightness on my chest! I like to drink this after a particularly bad asthma or allergy attack (after taking medication, of course, and waiting for the effects to kick in), and it helps to calm me down and open my chest.
Carly E.
Carly E.
Los Angeles, CA
As a Asthma sufferer I love to use this tea nightly. The taste is great and it smells wonderful, and I truly believe it helps me breathe during the evening and wake up refreshed. It is an affordable tea and a great addition to my healthcare regime. Always have it on hand.
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Diego, CA
If I'm going to be COMPLETELY honest. The taste isn't amazing, I definitely have to add a decent amount of honey into a cup. But I don't know what magic is in this tea but the "Breathe Right" title is completely accurate. I always have a box at the ready in my pantry
Amy O.
Amy O.
I swear by this tea! If you are experiencing a sore throat or cold/flu like symptoms, grab a box of this. I had a cup of this tea daily for 3 days and my sore throat was gone. I felt relieved in my throat and chest. It is #organic too! Im buying this again :)
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Just started drinking this because I've been having issues with my lungs. It's been hard to take a deep breath. I drank this while I was sick recently. This is a miracle worker. Doesn't taste amazing but if it's gonna help me feel better, sign me up!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I always have some of this tea I my kitchen cabinet for when I acquire a cold. It really does help to relieve congestion, especially at nighttime, so you can sleep. The combination of the hot tea and the herbal flavors work wonders on any cold.
Sally H.
Sally H.
I get really bad allergies and sick often so I am congested and coughing most of the time. This tea is really good at calming down my symptoms. I don't love the taste...it's very herbal-ly. But it's not so bad that I can't drink it.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This was a lifesaver for me during a doozy of a cold. I added a good heap of honey and this tea calmed my cough and soothed my sore throat. It has a great mild flavor and I'll definitely keep it in my pantry.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Wake forest, NC
What type of breathing is this helping?! Sinus?
Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Tucson
As someone who struggles with asthma, I am wondering if this tea really helps the respiratory system? And how is the taste?