BY YOGI TEA

Our Relaxed Mind tea is a blissful blend of Helichrysum, believed by herbalists to uplift the subconscious and Shankhpushpi, used in Ayurveda to support cognition. Aromatic Lavender and Sage complete this unique formula. Sit back and enjoy a cup of Relaxed Mind tea to bring you to a state of tranquility.

Buy on iHerb*
April W.
Denver, CO
I LOVE Yogi brand teas and the little messages on the tea tags. This one in particular is great after work or before bed when you're trying to wind down. I deal with anxiety and find the routine of having this super helpful and the taste is nice and herbal just like I like. This combines sage leaf, lavender flower, nettle leaf, skullcap, chrysanthemum, blackberry leaf, got kola, helichrysum, shankpushpi, & lemon myrtle leaf which is a beautiful ayurvedic combo. The only thing I don't like is that it contains stevia which I realize may be needed to keep it from being too bitter but I prefer to add honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar to my own liking.
Lisa M.
I just brought a box of this tea and all i could tell you is that this really relaxes my mind and i love how it taste. I also tried other yogi's tea but stopped drinking some of them because of the caffeine that it contain  and im trying to avoid caffeine due to health problems but this one doesn't have any caffeine which is a good thing. Ii would buy another one of this tea to help me stay calm throughout the day.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I really like it cause I have really bad anxiety and I can’t get things done sometimes. But I really like it and will drink it when I’m studying for a test for school. It’s really nice and soothing for college students or people with anxiety. It can be a bit pricey but it’s worth it and I love this brand and the teas they offer.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I love yogi tea. I think their attention to detail down to the little quote on the tea tag is genius. I just bought this tea and have been sipping on it all week. Is really good and has a nice herbal flavor. Tastes a bit like chamomile.
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
As a full time college student and also a working student, this tea is perfect for me after a long day. Not to mention, it has a great taste to go along with that relaxing feeling.
Samantha B.
Santa Clarita, CA
Yogi is my all time favorite tea brand. Relaxed mind is my go to non caffeinated tea and I love drinking this before bed. It helps me feel calm, has a great flavor and aroma
Annamarie B.
Woodlyn, PA
The Relaxed Mind tea is one of my favorite teas to drink at the end of a long day. The scent of it has a relaxing aroma that gives me a chance to take a deep breath and relax. The flavor is floral with many hints of lavender. I give it to my friends who are nursing majors after a long study session, and they love it.
Nathalie N.
Redondo Beach, CA
I absolutely love this tea! Funny enough, I drink it before my yoga practice and at other times when I want to relax my mind. I also love drinking it before or while working or meditating. Not sure if it is a placebo or not but I really do feel that it relaxes my mind. No matter which one it is though, as long as it works I am all for it!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
This tea tastes amazing. I'm not sure about any calming effects, but it was easy to make and a great value. I've tried other types simply for the flavor and taste, and this one is my favorite.
Ana A.
If you have had a long and stressful day this drink is the one to go to. It’s a good value and it has an amazing flavor to it. It relaxes your mind and calms you down. I would recommend this to others especially if they need to feel in a calmer state of mind.
Jessica M.
Good?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Curious....does it really help with relaxation?