Yogi Organic Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Purely Peppermint uploaded by Cheyenne C.Yogi Organic Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Purely Peppermint uploaded by Cheyenne C.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Purely Peppermint tea is made from a blend of Peppermint leaves; used by ancient Greeks and Romans to aid digestion. We carry on the tradition of Peppermint by using the finest leaves to create a vibrant tea recognized by herbalists to help ease minor indigestion and occasional heartburn. Enjoy a soothing cup of Yogi Purely Peppermint tea for a refreshing treat or after-meal delight

Buy on Walmart
  • "By far my favorite flavor by Yogi. " in 1 review
Gigi H.
Hanover Park, IL
This Yogi brand is one of my favorite Peppermint teas, I've tried plenty of brands.....but I'm always looking at the ingredients, and to me, Yogi doesn't use a lot of artificial stuff in it. I have a lot of stomach issues, so I stick to yogi since it works for me, and the price is also right too.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Love love love my yogi tea's. They definitely offer a amazing well rounded flavor variety and unique herbal selections. The consistency in taste and flavor strengths is very reliable and effortless unlike loose leaf tea's. Yogis quality in ingredients is comparable to the loose leaf varieties but way easier with none of the mess! Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Really sting peppermint tea for when you have a headache or tummy troubles or any other time. One packet can make two cups for me even though the directions say to put two in. Not very expensive either.
Esther J.
Silver Spring
Yogi teas are my top favorite teas. They are delicious, most of them are organic, and I absolutely love that all the tea bags come with tags that have inspirational messages on them.
Cheyenne C.
This tea is AMAZING. It is my go to tea when I have stress headaches and migraines. One teabag of this, and some cinnamon and I'm good to go. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from chronic headaches or migraines, or even anyone who loves tea in general. A truly delicious product
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been drinking Yogi teas for years and always have at least 3-4 different boxes in my pantry. These peppermint flavored ones do not disappoint, I like to keep them in my stash year round since peppermint helps your memory (and I need all the help I can get while getting my Masters!).
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
I enjoy a great cup of tea especially during the colder months. This peppermint tea is very soothing and refreshing to enjoy after a long day and it helps with the transition into the night time. I highly recommend keeping this in your pantry.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
I’m a big fan of this herbal tea. The fact that it’s organic is a huge selling point for me, and the taste is fantastic! I’m caffeine-averse as well, so I really appreciate Yogi’s wide range of herbal and non-caffeinated options!
Jenna Z.
Sturtevant, WI
I love all things made with organic and real ingredients. And usually Yogi offers this in a variety of flavors, which come with excellent taste. It's great to have a cup of herbal tea to wind down right before bed.
Ally S.
We love this brand of tea from the boxing to the tea flavors inside to the high-quality ingredients and healing properties that each one possesses, the peppermint one is especially great for upset stomachs. We love it and it's our first go to drink to help tummy aches.
Katie J.
Largo, FL
Where is Yogi brand made?