BY YOGI TEA #8 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Kimmy M.
Verona
Purchased at: Target
This tea is so sweet and spicy and helps me relax every night! My favorite bedtime tea of all time, I've loved it since cup one. Very affordable and so incredibly good. Will always repurchase and recommend to others
Sallie H.
This is my absolute favorite tea. It tastes amazing, it’s super relaxing to just sit and drink, and it goes really well with honey. I drink this almost daily and it’s a great way to unwind after a stressful day.
Stephanie C.
New York
This smells really nice, but doesn’t really taste all that great. Also doesn’t really help me destress or sleep. I was curious about this but I guess I was asking a lot from some tea...
Liz K.
Randleman, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute most favorite tea in the entire world. The taste is amazing. I also enjoy the packaging and the blurb on the end of the tea bag.
Maria M.
Doral, FL
The smell and taste of this one is so good and calming. Perfect for a break from everything! I buy this one constantly. Used to drink one every morning when I got to the office where I used to work. Just to start the day with the right foot.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
I received a sample of this from influenster to test and review but my review is of my own opinion and is 100% honest and unbiased. I really love this honey lavender stress relief tea a lot it tastes great (very minty and fresh and soothing) and from my experience did help me to relax. I've since purchased two more boxes of this!
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I thought i would try this for those days you need alittle lift It tastes great and I drink it often now not really sure if it helps with stress but it definitely helps you relax
Maie-Liis G.
Tallinn
I love the taste and smell of this tea and find it very comforting. It doesn't have the slight tinge that I find in most yogi teas, which I found surprising and actually love. The price is average, the yogi quotes are entertaining and I would buy this tea again.
Samantha V.
San Diego, CA
Nothing like a warm cup of tea. I really enjoy yogi's brand of tea. Good quality and great flavor. I havent tried that many flavors yet but I am sure I will sometime soon.
Grety D.
Tampa, fl
I love this tea. When I drink my cup of tea a sudden calmness fills my body. It is all about the aroma and taste. It's delicious with a few drops of honey.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?