BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Liz K.
Randleman, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute most favorite tea in the entire world. The taste is amazing. I also enjoy the packaging and the blurb on the end of the tea bag.
Mariya M.
Bowling Green, KY
This tea is pretty good! My roommate had a box and she let me try it while I was on a break from caffeine. The flavor was good, and I added a bit of honey to it to make it even better. I like the quotes on the tea bags!
Kasey W.
Washington
Purchased at: Target
I keep a box of these in my desk at work. It’s my go to when I need a little stress relief (or the AC in the office is way too cold!)
Rissa R.
Exactly what it says it is! This tea is bliss, I tell you! It’s relaxing calm. Watch the price tag though.
time_to_embrace_thecurls💇🏽‍♀️ B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink this tea everyday. I really says for me it helps with my stress levels with me having kids and working my own business
Monique k.
I was introduced to yogi teas by a friend and this is all I use now. I love the varieties they have. I've used 3 so far.
Melissa M.
Essington , PA
Purchased at: Target
My go-to bed time tea. Honestly I love any tea by this brand, but this makes me feel so calm and relaxed after a stressful day. It smells and tastes nice too. A bit pricey but usually you can find a good 2 for tea deal
Lucy y.
lexington
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this tea, I always drink it before bed when I’ve had a stressful day, best stress relief tea I’ve had!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I love this tea! It is very unique, yet delicious. It is relaxing, but it doesn't put me to sleep. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't cost a fortune.
Maria M.
Doral, FL
The smell and taste of this one is so good and calming. Perfect for a break from everything! I buy this one constantly. Used to drink one every morning when I got to the office where I used to work. Just to start the day with the right foot.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?