BY YOGI TEA #8 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Natalie L.
A tea of this before bed and you'll sleep like a baby, it taste good to me. Then again I don't mind tea in general. Warm or cold cup of tea I always buy these.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
A must have tea on my list. I always have it in home to wind down when needed. The taste it very nice and calming. Yogi teas are a staple and so worth trying.
Arit A.
Atlanta, GA
This product tastes great. It helped me reduce my stress while I was in nursing school. It met my expectations and is one of the best teas that I have tried.
TJ J.
I love this tea. It does help me sleep better. The smell is amazing. I put honey in it and it tastes yummy. It doesn't bother my stomach like some other tea.
Ciera H.
I've never really been a big fan of lavender or honey. But this tea is perfect. I don't really know if it helps with stress but I like to think it does lol.
Courtney A.
Los Angeles, CA
These have become a part of my night time routine I love them so much. I never got into the taste of sleepy time tea but this is what I have long been after
Kelsey P.
Brick
Every time I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed I love being able to make a nice cup of tea that helps me calm down and sink into meditation and mindfulness
Zhanna M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this is. It's a must every night. I alternate between this and the bedtime tea depending on my night ahead. This really help me relax after a long day.
Jody D.
If I had to choose one favorite from the Yogi teas, this would be it. It is packed full of flavor and the honey finish is delicious. Melts my stresses away.
Melissa C.
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: Target
this stuff is amazing. it helps me when i have no voice, feel under the weather and especially before bed. definitely use two tea bags for the best taste.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?