BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
I received this product as a complimentary gift in exchange for my honest review so here it is!:)
I never tried this brand before until today when i received it, and honestly i am going to buy some more! Best organic tea i ever had and they all have their own unique methods to help your body! No two teas are the same. Tea isn't just tea, always do your research before buying! Some teas don't have any health benefits but this brand hits the spot! Very healthy, i notice a change in my body already! So good i don't even need sweetner! :) Only brand i will be buying for now on!
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I always drink tea and look for new teas to try, this was my first time trying this tea and it was love at first sight! It tastes sweet, soothing, and honey like, I'm so gonna buy this again! I highly recommend it
Tara S.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My only gripe is I can't find it in a store anywhere, and have to order on Amazon. This is my go to tea before bed. Relaxes me and I sleep better. I'm obsessed.
Arielle M.
El Cajon, CA
I have not had this very same flavor of tea but I did have the one that relieves stress I and I think they work really well I topically always have these around
January G.
Tastes delicious! Works wonders for helping you relax. This is giving Bigelow Sleepytime Tea a run for it's money! I really have fallen in love with this tea.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this brand. Not only is it affordable but it makes me happy to know that it is organic/vegan. I live by this and this alone. it is my absolute favorite.
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite in absolute ! It really works and also in all the other flavors I keep buying them and want to try them all but this one is my favorite my number one
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
A must have tea on my list. I always have it in home to wind down when needed. The taste it very nice and calming. Yogi teas are a staple and so worth trying.
Rochelle N.
I love tea and this one is good for unwinding at night. It is very calming. The flavor is kind of weird to get used to but I like to put some honey in my tea.
Natalie L.
A tea of this before bed and you'll sleep like a baby, it taste good to me. Then again I don't mind tea in general. Warm or cold cup of tea I always buy these.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?