BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Nikole R.
This delicious tea really does work. Suffer from anxiety almost constantly and I'm always looking for ways to ease my days. I definitely recommend this tea to anyone who needs a little zen :)
Emily G.
I love Yogi teas. Not just because of the flavor but also because it helps bring me calm. The tags with the quotes or sayings I always enjoy and look forward to reading.
Taylor G.
This is my favorite of the Yogi teas. It's a wonderful bedtime tea to relax you before bed. I've drank this for a few years and will continue to! You must like lavender!!
Jazz L.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell alone is comforting, I always feel at peace and relaxed when I drink this. It is alittle more expensive than most brands but I personally think it's worth it.
Catharine H.
This is one of the brands of tea I like. I have tried this one for stress relief and it has a nice taste and smell. Its not expensive at all and actually helps you fall asleep sometimes.
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Honey lavender is an amazing taste. Great for the night time and getting ready for bed. Became a routine for me I can truly see a difference in my sleep and mood!
Melody G.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite tea - it's absolutely delicious and does the stress-relief job it claims to do. I love the aroma, and the touch of honey flavor doesn't require extra sweeteners
Lee ann p.
Ridge Spring, SC
Hot or cold this tea will give you a sense of relaxation and being able to let go. A must have for summer relaxation and a great mom alcoholic addition to your July backyard bash!
Emily N.
This tea is an awesome blend of relaxing herbs. It's great to sip on after a long, stressful day! I haven't found a Yogi tea that I don't loved, and this one is no exception!
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA
Good tea... I just wish it didn't have sweetener already in the ingredients! I think it would taste better without the stevia. To each their own... this tea is cute and yummy!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?