BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Megan J.
Tea is my soul. I absolutely love this brand and this flavor is amazing. I feel nothing short of hugged by love. I know, overkill but it's three of my favorite things... four! 1. Honey 2. Lavender 3. Tea 4. Relaxing!
Stephanie S.
I received this sample in my #FlawlessVoxBox & was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't too sure about the lavender at first but it was good & it helped me relax! I will repurchase again!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
My favorite scent is lavender and at first I said no way would I drink this flavor but after trying I end up loving how the combination of flavors was great and helps with stuffy nose.
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
yes to this stress-reducing tea! it smells amazing and is really relaxing at night time before bed. The flavor is great and I love looking to see what fortune will be on my tea-tag!
Christyn T.
Van nuys, CA
It's so difficult to find a tea that is soothing and not too sweet. This tea is the perfect mix of calming lavender and slightly sweet honey. It's my favorite bedtime prep step.
Dayna R.
Such a beautiful flavor. Seriously so relaxing and beautiful to the mind. When I give myself a facial this is the one I like to drink. Perfect balance of honey and lavender. Would absolutely recommend.
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
One of my favorite teas I love to drink this in the mornings and then I also like to drink it when I get home from school or while I’m doing any work or homework from school.
Jana M. G.
Great if you're in school and have a lot of things to do. It clears your head so when going back to your work, you aren't as distracted by other things you may need to do.
Tracey L.
Hobbs, NM
I love this tea! Great taste. I usually drink it at the end of the day to wind down. Not to sure if it works as stress relief but the taste is amazing so at least that alone might help you relax
Laura D.
My favorite brand of tea! It is sometimes more expensive than other brands, but I know with yogi tea I am only get natural ingredients, no artificial additives. The lavender is truly so relaxing.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?