BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love to drink this delicious tea before bed at night. The yogi brand is so cute too the way they put the little quotes on the tea tag. Anyways it really relaxes me before bed and I buy it all the time.
Teresa P.
Lewisburg, WV
This is my new favorite tea for relaxation! It really does have a calming effect. The taste is different than any other tea I have had. I love the fact that I can drink it without adding any sugar!
harper m.
Palm Coast, FL
Yogi Tea is my favorite! The flavors are bold but not overwhelming and they’re always unique. Even the basic flavors have depth and richness. This particular flavor is one I always keep in the pantry. Perfect with honey and lemon!
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Yogi Tea is one of my favorite brands!! Each taste is authentic and smooth. Many have coupons on the inside of the box for next time. A little expensive but definitely worth it!
Megan H.
Effort, PA
As a college student this is my holy grail!!! I cannot express how much this tea actually relaxed and calmed me! I drink every time I feel stressed or just want to relax. The taste is heavenly!!
Osiris A.
Palm Springs , CA
I'm not a big fan of tea but this one tasted so good! Drank it a 2 hrs before bed and I was able to feel relaxed and calm . I liked it. Might buy myself a small pack :)
Laura T.
Clarkston, MI
I love this tea! The flavor is amazing and the calming and destressing effects are great. I love the Yogi brand teas and definitely recommend them to all tea lovers!
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
This tea tastes pretty good but in my opinion is not my favorite flavor of yogi tea.I do like the fact that this eases my stress a little and helps me wind down.I would recommend this tea!
Taylor J.
Love these tea cups! Lavender and honey are delicious and help ease my stress at work. I love this tea and I don't have to add any sweetener its perfect the way it is.
Jess D.
Marlton, NJ
I bought this tea a couple years back at Whole Foods. I was intrigued by the packaging, and I was interested because I am constantly stressed out. This tea tastes heavenly, and really does help me to calm down. I would definitely recommend this tea to others if they are stressed out and need something to calm them down.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?