BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this tea!! I use it before bed to relax, and sometimes even as a little extra flavor in my regular, sweet tea! I like to put a little honey and caramel with it as well! It's super decently priced as well so I don't feel like I'm breaking the bank to get great tea!
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
Excellent product. I drink tea every night. I love Yogi Tea and I am always trying new flavors. Works for me, I can feel how the stress disappear. Nice packaging, all the tea bags come with a message.
Paula O.
I'm not a tea person but this honey lavender tea changed my tea it's amazing it releases my stress and has an amazing flavor anything lavender is great! I really enjoy yogi tea and love that I can take this with me anywhere!
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea is one of my FAV teas!! It has such a great smooth taste! The aroma that comes from this tea is divine! No need to add extra sugar or honey this tea has a pleasantly sweet enough! Its a must have in your tea cabinet!
Rebecca L.
Amherst, Ma
I really love Yogi tea, especially this stress relief blend. I've had a few before, but not honey lavender. I really liked the two together to help me unwind. I add some more local honey into it as well to sweeten it up a bit. It's a really light, smooth blend. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Melissa B.
Anything that promotes calm and relax Seshan I am all about so when I saw this TV I was really excited and it is really delicious and I drink it all the time and I will continue to and I would definitely recommend it
Kelsey Lee F.
I really enjoy having this tea. It keeps me very calm and the flavor is great! When I feel overwhelmed I like to drink this at night. The packaging is very nice and I would absolutely tell other people to use this product.
Ning S.
This is super good! I love tea and this is one of my favorites. It's relaxing and really well for cold weather. They have other flavors and this one is okay. Kind of pricy though but would recommend for stress reliving tea.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Tried to love this one. I am always on the lookout for calming teas for nighttime as I struggle with agitation and anxiety. However the flavor of this tea was not good for me. Tasted like bath products or soap. Not my thing.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
I got this tee for testing purposes through Influenster for free. I had never tried to Stress Relief but I love the test. I really felt relaxed, and I have taken to drinking this before bed.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?