BY YOGI TEA #8 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Justine A.
2,084 reviews
This tea is really good. I really like lavender teas as they are relaxing. I prefer the Traditional Medicinals Lavender Chamomile one to this because the TM one has more of a stronger lavender flavor.
Myranda E.
Such a tasty, soothing, stress relieving tea. I got to try this free in the Flawless VoxBox and so thankful I did. This has become a once a week (at least) tea for me as I really enjoy the flavor and tea tags
Keesha K.
Los Angeles, CA
Lived the taste of this tea and just the smell helps me to relax from my long work days. Easy to make, quick, and simple. I think if you atent a tea drinker you wont feel relaxed from this product.
Varinia G.
It's a good tea and delicious flavour. I'd never tried this brand before but I love it because It's so relaxing and excelent when you have a hard day. I recived it complementary to test and review.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Such a great tea line. This is my favorite of them all. I even add lavender honey to this tea. Helps me relax before bed after a crazy day. Plus, getting four kids to bed and ready for school is stressful at times. Helps come my nerves
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
This tea is delicious and does help melt your stress away. I like that the lavender doesn't overpower the honey. I love the messages on the tag. I would suggest this flavor even if you aren't stressed because it tastes that good!
Caren D.
Munster, IN
I like these... they are nice and calming for just relaxing at the end of the day. I usually have caffine free teas anyway. If you want a light tea, then this is a good one. Plus, yogi teas always have a nice quote on the paper part! I love opening those. Would recommend.
Casey S.
Onalaska, WI
I love tea and you can never go wrong with lavender. The smell and taste is always so comforting. I have bought this kind multiple times and it's always consistent! Affordable? Yes for the most part. It's an average price compared to most teas. I loved it, so to me it's worth the price.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
This is one of my favorite of the Yogi Tea varieties! It tastes delicious and actually does a great job of relaxing me. It is one of my favorite things to drink before bed on a very stressful day! I add a little extra honey and let my worries wash away!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Just the perfect amount of lavender . Not too floral. Just enough to help me to relax . I drink this tea every night before bed to help to to calm down . I tried it in the flawless box and then I got more and now it's a daily routine .
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?