BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Ariana F.
Santa Clara, CA
Admittedly not my favorite tea despite being an avid tea drinker. I usually go for plain green teas, but couldn't resist trying this as it was on sale. It has an aftertaste that I am not fond of, a very deep herbal taste. Although the quality of the tea is good, I won't be repurchasing.
Myranda E.
Such a tasty, soothing, stress relieving tea. I got to try this free in the Flawless VoxBox and so thankful I did. This has become a once a week (at least) tea for me as I really enjoy the flavor and tea tags
Alexandra C.
This stuff is great and doesn't leave me feeling sleepy! I wouldn't necessarily say it leaves me feeling "more relaxed" but the overall flavor is great and I will definitely be going out and purchasing!
Mollie G.
I drink a lot of different kinds of tea, but this is always have this tea in stock at my house. I buy it over and over again. For a store-bought tea, you can't go wrong with this one. I love the honey and lavender flavor and the tea overall is wonderful to wind down the day with.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
This tea is really good. I really like lavender teas as they are relaxing. I prefer the Traditional Medicinals Lavender Chamomile one to this because the TM one has more of a stronger lavender flavor.
Keesha K.
Los Angeles, CA
Lived the taste of this tea and just the smell helps me to relax from my long work days. Easy to make, quick, and simple. I think if you atent a tea drinker you wont feel relaxed from this product.
Varinia G.
It's a good tea and delicious flavour. I'd never tried this brand before but I love it because It's so relaxing and excelent when you have a hard day. I recived it complementary to test and review.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Such a great tea line. This is my favorite of them all. I even add lavender honey to this tea. Helps me relax before bed after a crazy day. Plus, getting four kids to bed and ready for school is stressful at times. Helps come my nerves
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
This is one of my favorite of the Yogi Tea varieties! It tastes delicious and actually does a great job of relaxing me. It is one of my favorite things to drink before bed on a very stressful day! I add a little extra honey and let my worries wash away!
Caren D.
Munster, IN
I like these... they are nice and calming for just relaxing at the end of the day. I usually have caffine free teas anyway. If you want a light tea, then this is a good one. Plus, yogi teas always have a nice quote on the paper part! I love opening those. Would recommend.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?