BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Kaitlyn M.
Carsonville, MI
My go to tea when I want something calming. I always add a little bit of extra honey 🍯 I also love the little messages on the tags of the tea bags, they never fail to put a smile on my face! Yogi has tons of flavors, and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite tea flavors of all time is the Yogi Honey Lavender! I love to stock up on this flavor when Sprouts or Ralph's has a good sale since Yogi tends to be a little more pricey normally. I find that it works as a stress relief/calming tea and recommend it to my friends all the time.
Norma T.
Lakewood
This tea is delicious, comforting and calming. So low calorie-a very healthy treat. Inexpensive way to calm your nerves and relax. Box looks great on your counter, too. No need for improvement, it works/tastes great. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to relax with a nice cup of tea.
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
This was probably the weirdest tasting tea I have ever come across. It literally taste how it's suppose to smell, which is like lavender. I was not a fan of this tea and I usually like all of the yogi flavors I come across, but this one was not it. I received this tea free for an honest review
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
It didn't really do much as far as stress relief but it did taste good! I enjoyed getting to try this because it's not a product that I would typically go out and buy but it did taste very good and it was relatively easy to make!
Kristen R.
Ferndale, MI
I absolutely adore this tea. I discovered it about a year ago when I needed a simple tea that was full of goodness and that would calm me down. It's a very mild flavor and I'm instantly relaxed after the first sip. Everything in the tea comes from the earth and is beneficial to your body.
Jessica S.
Kenner, LA
I'm somewhat of a tea freak! I can't go a day without it. I just recently received a sample of this yogi stress relief tea in my tasty voxbox, and I loved it! It taste great and is very relaxing and calming as well. I will definitely be buying a box.
Michele P.
Staten Island, NY
I have to say all of yogi teas are amazing. The kava stress relife is my fave but all of them are good. This one too but since it's lavender drink it closer to nighttime. Adding some extra honey is always fair game. But definitely try one of them wether it's the mint, honey ginger, stress relife kava, detox they will not dissapoint you!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This is the good stuff. The motivational quotes on the tea bags make my day and I always save the best ones. I would say that they could change your flavors of each tea they have (stress relief, sleep, detox) because they get boring after a while. Otherwise. The tea is delicious and cheap!
Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
Okay, so, it is really nice to have a cup a tea and placebo or not, it's also nice to drink a tea that says it's going to reduce stress. HOWEVER, THIS TEA SMELLS WEIRD. I won't say specifically like what but anyone else who has noticed will probably understand what I am suggesting. ;)
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?