BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Melissa S.
Glendale, NY
Calming and relaxing. I also liked that the tea wasn't overpowering in terms in flavor. Neither was it weak. Plus, each teabag has a quote attached which is so adorable and a nice treat. This tea makes a perfect start to any morning, and is also good to drink before bed, since it wont keep you up at night.
Mellissa G.
Clayton, NC
I was pretty skeptical about any "tea" that actually changed my mood, but it did, and it tasted great. This was the first time I have tried this tea and I"m quite impressed. It helped bring a crazy work day into focus. Will definitely be re purchasing.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite tea flavors of all time is the Yogi Honey Lavender! I love to stock up on this flavor when Sprouts or Ralph's has a good sale since Yogi tends to be a little more pricey normally. I find that it works as a stress relief/calming tea and recommend it to my friends all the time.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
Just started using this in the past few weeks. Lavender helps calm me, so I truthfully have a cup of this ready T work and will have some at times before bed. It doesn't last all that great, but it's a competing thing
Kaitlyn M.
Carsonville, MI
My go to tea when I want something calming. I always add a little bit of extra honey 🍯 I also love the little messages on the tags of the tea bags, they never fail to put a smile on my face! Yogi has tons of flavors, and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Alexa B.
This is my favorite yogi tea! The flavor is light and sweet, perfect when you just want to relax and not get excess energy from your tea. It's reasonably priced and I just keep buying it. Also the teas have cute little messages on the tags. I would absolutely recommend!
Norma T.
Lakewood
This tea is delicious, comforting and calming. So low calorie-a very healthy treat. Inexpensive way to calm your nerves and relax. Box looks great on your counter, too. No need for improvement, it works/tastes great. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to relax with a nice cup of tea.
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
This was probably the weirdest tasting tea I have ever come across. It literally taste how it's suppose to smell, which is like lavender. I was not a fan of this tea and I usually like all of the yogi flavors I come across, but this one was not it. I received this tea free for an honest review
Kristen R.
Ferndale, MI
I absolutely adore this tea. I discovered it about a year ago when I needed a simple tea that was full of goodness and that would calm me down. It's a very mild flavor and I'm instantly relaxed after the first sip. Everything in the tea comes from the earth and is beneficial to your body.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
It didn't really do much as far as stress relief but it did taste good! I enjoyed getting to try this because it's not a product that I would typically go out and buy but it did taste very good and it was relatively easy to make!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?