BY YOGI TEA #8 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
One of the best tasting teas that I have ever tried. The flavor is amazing and so relaxing. Easy to brew,easy to use. No milk or sugar needed. No harsh after tastes or bitterness. There is nothing I would change about the flavor of this tea. I have recommended to my friends and family.
Courtney K.
Sacramento , CA
This tea is very tasty and somewhat soothing but I don't think the stress relief is especially strong. Enjoyable, absolutely, but not life-changing. The packets are individually wrapped so very portable but not t great for the environment
Barbara S.
This Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea is so delicious! I was actually impressed of how tasty it is! So relaxing! It tastes and smells amazing! really do love it! I used honey to sweeten mine and I'll definitely be buying more after this!
Myah D.
Orange Park , FL
From someone that suffers from severe anxiety, this tea is a heaven sent! I always have this tea with me. For me, even the smell of the tea steeping calms me down. I'm someone who doesn't want to be medicated for anxiety so I'm always looking for ways to keep it at bay. It also tastes very good. I will always and forever buy this tea.
Adriana C.
This tea is delicious! I actually received a sample of this one from influenster and it tastes wonderful. Its very soothing and relaxing and it might have been a placebo effect but I swear it did de-stress me. Definitely worth a try.
Jourdan V.
I've recently become a tea person and I just bought the Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea and I love it! Between being a full time student, having a part time job, and extra curricular activities I experience my fair share of stressful moments. But this tea really helps! It's very calming and helps you relax. I love making a cup of this tea before bed or while doing homework. Would definitely recommend this tea as a delicious stress reliever!
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Fantastic. I got this as a sample in the #flawlessvoxbox. I have had it before. So naturally I made it how I normally do. It doesn't need sweetener. It has a great calming effect as well as not overwhelming in the lavender department. A great addition to a self care regimen
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm in love with this. I like having a box to use at work and this has been my go to tea at work. It helps keeping my tension down and it smells and tastes so good. I only use a little of honey and this makes for a nice warm treat.
Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
Good flavor, not too bitter. I can taste the lavender but not the honey. I drank it straight with no problem. I would buy again if it was the same price or close to usual tea I buy.
But the string fell off the bag before I even finished opening the package. For a grocery store tea it's pretty good.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This tea tastes good without honey or sugar or lemon or whatever you put in your tea. I was surprised that the lavender tastes good even though it smells nice. It was really pleasant to drink and it wasn't bitter like some teas are. Wish I had more :)
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?