BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Starleen R.
Verplanck , NY
I'm not big on tea, but I got this complimentary from Influenster in my Flawless Vox Box. It was actually really good. Seriously, I've never liked tea but I did like the taste of this. If I ever decide to drink tea again, I would get this one.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
I love this tea so much. It's so calming and relaxing...a perfect tea to sip before bedtime. It has great flavor. I like the hint of lavender in it. The packaging is so nice! I love that each tea bag has a little quote on it. It's so inspirational. I will definitely repurchase this tea!
Brittany F.
Let me start by saying I am tea obsessed. The tea was great, im the type of person that uses oversized mugs and leaves the tea bag in even after its brewed. Even with that said I was able to get a 3 full "cups" worth. I will be adding this brand to my collection.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Delicious! And very calming to me. I don't like to take ibuprofen for headaches, so I'd rather relax with chamomile. But, this tea in particular has been very calming for me. I don't know if it takes the stress away, but it has made me relax more than I was before I took several sips.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
One of the best tasting teas that I have ever tried. The flavor is amazing and so relaxing. Easy to brew,easy to use. No milk or sugar needed. No harsh after tastes or bitterness. There is nothing I would change about the flavor of this tea. I have recommended to my friends and family.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I suffer from chronic pain, which in part makes it super hard for me to relax and fall asleep most nights. So when I drink this yummy warm tea, right away my body takes a chill pill, but it does take the pain away but really helps to relax and calm down the mind just enough for me to fall asleep.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
I started drinking this a few years ago in college when things were getting really tough, and I've been hooked since! I definitely feel calmer when I drink this and it's a great cup of tea to have at the end of the day. The flavor is pretty good, and I love that Yogi tea has the cute messages on their tea. I will definitely keep buying this!
Esther R.
Yogi teas are so good! I like this one in particular when I need a "cooling down" moment. I keep a busy schedule, and here and there I make this tea and just take a break and it helps so much!

Edit: For my own personal taste, this tea doesn't need a sweetener, unless you prefer it :)
Krina V.
Montclair, NJ
This tea is amazing. I am not sure if it actually does anything for stress BUT it sure is soothing and tastes great. I feel relaxed after drinking it, even during the day. Love this tea and would highly recommend to all my friends and family.
Courtney K.
Sacramento , CA
This tea is very tasty and somewhat soothing but I don't think the stress relief is especially strong. Enjoyable, absolutely, but not life-changing. The packets are individually wrapped so very portable but not t great for the environment
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?