BY YOGI TEA #7 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind

Daniela B.
Mesa, AZ
First of all, I'm a new momma and was so happy to get the flawless voxbox. I waited for my daughter to go to bed, set up her monitor and went to take a bath with the epsom salts and made myself some tea. The smell was AMAZING, and the taste was even better! I did pour a little bit of honey and creamer in it and it was heaven! I will actually be getting some today!
Amber G.
Canton, MS
Amber G.
Canton, MS250 conversations

I bought this tea at Walmart for a first time, and it tastes good. At first, the second I took a sip, it tasted like lavender tea with hint of a medicinal taste. As I take more sips, I get used to the medicinal taste, and the lavender taste comes out more. I can taste the honey and lavender, but it kinda has a medicinal taste to me.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
I truly enjoy this tea. With the lavender added, this is one of you good teas. I like to drink it at night or when I have a hard time resting. The lavender flavor help get me through those hard days and restless nights. Please try this tea on those days or nights when it hard to rest or sleep.
Beth H.
Katy, TX
I love this tea, there is no caffeine which is great for stress relief for multiple reasons: a) if you suffer from anxiety, caffeine can make anxiety worse and b) you can drink it before bed and not worry about having trouble falling asleep. It also tastes delicious! (and they make ones for keurig too!)
Alex S.
Greeley, CO
I received this free in my flawless voxbox, but have been a fan for a while of this tea even before. This is my go to tea. It's light and has an amazing taste. I'm not sure if it really helps with stress, but the lavender comes through in a way that helps me relax and focus. I have purchased boxes of this before and plan on buying more in the future.
Alina P.
Gainesville, FL
Didn't even need to add sugar or milk or anything to it. Tasted amazing and was super calming and was perfect right before bed. There was just something about it that relaxed me completely and helped me to unwind before going to sleep. I've been drinking it before going to bed every night now!
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
@yogiproducts @Influenster #YogiTeaRefresh.
I received a free sample of two flavors for review & drank them then bought a box with my coupon from #Influenster in my #TastyVoxBox. I love them all and they were great while I was sick!
Brenda R.
I really love the taste of this tea. It is a nice way to end the day. I drink it without any added sugar or cream. I love the fact that I know I am getting a quality tea. This would be a great gift for a spa basket. I think this is one of the best teas Yogi has out there. And the lovely sayings on all of the tea tags are just nice to read and ponder. I highly recommend this tea if you love lavender like I do.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
oh this is so great. I usually am a fan of the scent but never thought I'd be drinking something lavender flavored. Different but in a great way and its like drinking black tea for the flavor but without the caffeine which is sometimes a nice option. Brews great and tastes even better.
Leah S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend got me this tea before I went on my study abroad trip and it was a really nice comforting tea to have while I was away from home. It was calming and helped to relieve tension of the day before bed. I can be kinda picky abut certain teas but this one hits the mark for me!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?